Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KalOnline OpenSource UserPanel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening guys,

I am working for some weeks on my newest php Project. I wanting to make an userpanel that is completly free and usable by the completly community.
I am using the PDO Driver and prepared statements for all database methods. I made some classes for a better performance and more security behind all functions.
All user functions are ready and working for 100%.
I just need to add all the GM / Admin functions now.
Login:
logi - KalOnline OpenSource UserPanel - RaGEZONE Forums
The main view as GM / Admin
main-page - KalOnline OpenSource UserPanel - RaGEZONE Forums
New Ticket-System
ticket-system - KalOnline OpenSource UserPanel - RaGEZONE Forums
Char-Info
char-info - KalOnline OpenSource UserPanel - RaGEZONE Forums
Char-Skills
skills-char - KalOnline OpenSource UserPanel - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE!!!
My short status report now. I am not nearly ready with my ItemShow function.
I load everything by the session-start into the player object. So you just got one object which you can make bigger / smaller, etc. With this object one player needs just 0,65mb. (The login needs some time to load, but if you are once online its everytime really fast if you need some informations.

The new Item Function here:
Its a google.docs link so its really online for everyone now, just click on the link.

So guys if you got some ideas or found some points that you dislike just tell me them.

Mfg,
BlueDragon

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

Ozi

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
very good

Account information require secret number to change password ??

anyway good job, go go release it :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well , I have just some new idea's if u have the ability to add it , it would be awesome i guess

-vote rewards every specific time

-Inventory view + storage

-block command inside UCP with specific time

-list within the blocked accounts + reason + time

-trading characters

i hope you can do what i've asked you so far , that would be good userpanel , and best one so far

keep going (Y)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well guys what is ready now?
So I made alot new Functions so far.
- Block Functions
- Blocksystem with Timed Block or Perm Block (HWID Block is comming soon)
- Blocklist with all Players who are blocked + time
- Unblock Register Script Cronjob in PowerShell (checks every minute which account can be unblocked)
- Player block History (You can type one Char-Name into it and you can see the complete block history of this account)
- Player Functions for Admin
- Show an Complete Player (All Account Informations + all Character Informations
- Give an Player Admin / GM or SP Function, or make them to normal Player
- Server Informations -> Give you all important Server Informations of the Time + Server Time
- Support Ticket Anwser (if a player wrote an Ticket you are able to see and answer it)
- ItemCreator (just for me at the moment) You are able to Create directly DSS Armors or Weapons with DSS random stats (it writes and own InitItem.txt and an Realtime config for the Dragon Extension)
- Download Section (If you just want to give Files to other gms and admins you are able to put them into an "download" folder and they are able to see the file with informations and are able to download it.
- Email Contents (You are able to Change specific Details of the E-Mail Function. So you can create your own E-Mail Content.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what did I do now? Just have a little look on it. I made an new ItemList. And I am working on Reborn and maybe Donation Packets for the userpanel.
newItemList - KalOnline OpenSource UserPanel - RaGEZONE Forums
This ItemList reads out the Message-e and InitItem for its informations (I have to make an upload view for uploading these files, because I save the message-e into an database for perfomance reasons)

BTW. if anyone want to work with me together and got an online server. Write an pn to me. I want to test my userpanel in an active invironment.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TheBleDragon, this is great start but I have to say one observation, dont use text effects or any nonstandard font.
Try to create more solid and more profesional user panel interface otherwise it will look very childish project.
Don't take that in your mind it's only my opinion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just used the Bootstrap Standard Font. The effects okay, I try to learn a bit more about css.
But thanks for your opinion. Its everytime useful to read other opinions for me.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well made, keep going it's really cool
btw ,write me your skype in pm , as soon as i start my new project we can work together :)

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
I just used the Bootstrap Standard Font. The effects okay, I try to learn a bit more about css.
But thanks for your opinion. Its everytime useful to read other opinions for me.

I could help out.. rip my theme system from my CMS so people can create their own themes or share them with others :)
Pop us a PM if you want any help, really like the progress of your work

Back