Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KalOnline Server Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dear kalonline community

Hello,
This thread is meant for my next development.
In the last few weeks I been wondering about releasing a new protection for the community.
It's a fact that everyone using my old work but I am sick and tired to see people selling the work I created.
So to prevent any further lies from the sick people of this community I took my time and decided to create a complete new protection and release it in here.
The experience I gained in the last few years made my skills way better.
I want ppls to say their ideas about what features that protection must be included.
I will give a progress report each few days. Protection will be entirely free.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
UG/OG, Speed, Trade, Dance, 1hh, CD theres to much xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
UG/OG, Speed, Trade, Dance, 1hh, CD theres to much xD

all of them r in my list also more...

I'm developing a hacktool I plan to sell, good luck blocking that.

after years our princess kealy (he wants to be a woman then i am calling as she) honored us with her words but she is developing "hacktool" and selling it. why dont u selling a protection? i think u can earn much more. sry my bad, i forgot that u cant success on anything...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
all of them r in my list also more...

after years our princess kealy (he wants to be a woman then i am calling as she) honored us with her words but she is developing "hacktool" and selling it. why dont u selling a protection? i think u can earn much more. sry my bad, i forgot that u cant success on anything...

Don't you remember whose files allowed you to code Bango? Yep, NWK. Kealy's NWK :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't you remember whose files allowed you to code Bango? Yep, NWK. Kealy's NWK :)

i remember everything, u r right i coded the bango and i learned things from that %90 un-finished sources and i could go further but my work only gave u a damn big mouth nothing more...

lock, delete or clean this thread...

Last edited:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
There goes free protection:w00t: Took longer than i expected so gz :p
Kealy, most servers won't even last a week, and there are like 4-5 playable servers atm, so good luck with your hacking tool, but that won't bring you any fame this time ;d This section should've been archived many months ago, nothing to do and look here anymore.

Reaction score
Lol, u guys can say anything you want. But without Sirix taking that first step of actually managing to add 3rd job skills, and then Kealy taking it from there building the foundation for NWK (and then Strik3r taking it from there after Kealy quit). You guys would not even attempt whatever you guys added on Bango or whatever.

Up until that point, it was considered impossible and no one was crazy enough to even try (and neither would you if you didn't see that NWK worked, so just give credit where credit is due).

I'm not even going to mention myself or anyone else involved in NWK, because when it comes to reverse engineering I don't even stand a chance against Kealy, Sirix or Strik3r and regardless of how Sirix fucked us over or any of that I still respect his and the other guys knowledge and skill.

These guys plowed the way for you guys to start building upon, and just because you refactored the code, or re-did it doesn't mean anything. Because it's making it work the first time that's the hard part. Recoding something or finding a slightly different approach or way is trivial once that first barrier has been broken because you know it's possible.

Once again, I give myself no credit for any of this taking place. Full credit goes to Sirix, Kealy and Strik3r. And they should seriously be credited with the fact that you guys are even able to make all these cool things.

The same way that Bakabug should be credited with what he attributed, as well as all the other oldies that paved the way for you (and myself ofcourse).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, u guys can say anything you want. But without Sirix taking that first step of actually managing to add 3rd job skills, and then Kealy taking it from there building the foundation for NWK (and then Strik3r taking it from there after Kealy quit). You guys would not even attempt whatever you guys added on Bango or whatever.

Up until that point, it was considered impossible and no one was crazy enough to even try (and neither would you if you didn't see that NWK worked, so just give credit where credit is due).

I'm not even going to mention myself or anyone else involved in NWK, because when it comes to reverse engineering I don't even stand a chance against Kealy, Sirix or Strik3r and regardless of how Sirix fucked us over or any of that I still respect his and the other guys knowledge and skill.

These guys plowed the way for you guys to start building upon, and just because you refactored the code, or re-did it doesn't mean anything. Because it's making it work the first time that's the hard part. Recoding something or finding a slightly different approach or way is trivial once that first barrier has been broken because you know it's possible.

Once again, I give myself no credit for any of this taking place. Full credit goes to Sirix, Kealy and Strik3r. And they should seriously be credited with the fact that you guys are even able to make all these cool things.

The same way that Bakabug should be credited with what he attributed, as well as all the other oldies that paved the way for you (and myself ofcourse).

completly senseless, with ur logic u must to start giving credits from start who created the first computer then you should keep going like that and you must give credits to inix before the ppls who u counted. anyway keep spaming guys, it already became spam thread have fun

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No... not really...
You know that's not at all what I meant.

It's called common sense and respect. Which is something I feel you lack.

All I am saying is that you shouldn't take credit for something you didn't invent or do. You don't have to GIVE credit at every step, just be humble and aknowledge the fact that there were people there before you that helped you get to where you are.

I am just confused. I have read through this whole thread and i do absolutely not see a relation between your posts and the topic of this thread. He was talking about releasing a completely free version of his protection for the public and all you, kealy or whoever did was just whining and trolling about giving credits.

Sorry but this sounds more like a pe.nis size competition than just giving feedback on a development post.

It's like someone opens a thread about apple pie and you guys come up and talk about aligators eating a cow?! totally useless.
I am not taking any sides but just looking on this thread from a logical point of view.

Cheers,
DreameR

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No backdoors?
uncrypt dlls?

I give ideas ;) features ,
blob system for old engine , emok cret,last man stand,jail system ,auto login , bof full and half , f10 system ,
  • New UI Engine (2014)
  • Resolution Bug Fix
  • FPS Limiter
  • “H” Button Engine Crash Fix
  • Fixed Mixing List
  • “V” Button Random Packet Sending Fix
  • “B” Button To Enable/Disable Blob
  • Working DSS Window
  • Client Map MD5 Protection (md5.dat)
[h=3][/h]
  • MD5 Protection
  • 2nd Password Which Reading From kal_auth
  • Refresh-Able CJB Party Buffs
  • Fixed Mixing System With Rate
  • Fixed Exp Table
  • New Stat Calculation
  • New Hp/Mp Calculation
  • Stone Of Birth Fix For New Stats
  • Stone Of Chance Fix For All Skills
  • Eagle Stat Fix
  • Honor System Which Reading From kal_db
  • Monster Blob
  • New Ai
  • 8590 Bug Fix
  • 32k Hp Bug Fix
  • F/L Sending Geon With Price Fix
  • New Commands
  • DLL Loader
  • Auto Notice With Time
  • Level Gap
  • Negative Z Coordinate Check
  • Save All Player Info Every 10 Seconds
  • Job Hack Detection
  • Caution Message Every 2 Hour
  • Negative Coordinate Crash Fix
  • Level Up Congratulation Message
  • Student Hack Fix
  • Dance Hack Fix
  • Animation Hack Fix
  • All Skills (3rd job, active, passive, thief, mystery)
  • Trade Hack Fix
  • Weapon Change Delay
  • Max Damage Protection
  • Max Speed Protection
  • Max Attack Protection
  • Egg Exp
  • Cooldown & Delay Protection
  • Time Limited E-Mok
  • Real BOF With Effects & Half/Full Set Bonus
  • Real DSS
  • Real Time Mix
  • Real Time Pimp
  • Real Time Imp
  • Item Drops Disabled
  • Assassin Drops Disabled
  • Castle War Crash Fix
  • Revival Bless
  • Multiple Commander Calls With 3rd Job Change
  • Perfect Party System
  • Egg Exp Stone
  • Blessing Of Asadal
  • Castle War Rebirth Disable
  • G41 Transformation And All Egg Skills
  • All New Int Buffs
  • F/L Item Viewing Bug Fix
  • Battlefield
  • 1 vs 1 PVP
  • Guild Vs Guild
  • Instance Dungeon
  • F10 System
  • Happy Hour
  • Real Wear-Able Pets
  • Level Extension Until Level 255

protection , all bots,pick , pimp , splash , fly , egg cd , lots more . check e l i t e p v p e r s .

r3venge sell these files for 250 euros , monthly , what about you? r u going to share them free?.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You just exactly copied the features from my site. Protection/Add-on will be for old engine. I will add many features as i can but progress will not be fast.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please keep this thread peaceful, and no hating on each other, or I will be deleting posts.

Have fun playing!
~ Not Ling

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Ah.. I duno if he is doing this or not!! Its just what we could do with just a shame people have to flame a topic :-/ nothing changes on Kal-RZ

I saw this topic header an was like "OMG" about time some nice brains came an coded a nice "FREE" protection system again!!
I will be watching :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just give r3volutioN time to do an amazing work like he always do :)
my best wishes with ya r3vo :) , keep going

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I for one am happy thank you revo i look forward to seeing your work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back