Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Site

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Starting to make my new website .. i dunno it looks like good or bad , so i need some idea to add in it :)
RunOrDi3 - New Site - RaGEZONE Forums
RunOrDi3 - New Site - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Change the title.

Don't be sad, 99% of kal servers using laked , free templates.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@walid when you want to make a site frob bootstrap or something u will find ready codes that bootstrap made :) also the link u sent , which that tempelate you need to change everything to turn a normal site to kal site .. that means u will start from zero point :)
nice try to get the name from the photo any way don't cry if u trying to make a better one .. u will find also you need to use photoshop designs .. gl man

Yui

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Woah chill, why're you getting so upset? xD The point is that you even made a development thread about it, while its just a free template adjusted to kal servers. Thats not how development works. ^^ Nobody would complain if you just used for your own server, since you're free to do so, but don't expect anyone to be impressed when all you do is adjust some 'code' and present it as your own development.
--
Other than that you should use a high quality background that fits the quality of the render.
And avoid spelling errors they make your website look bad. For example WelCome doesn't look good, also commas don't have spaces before them.

Reaction score
@walid when you want to make a site frob bootstrap or something u will find ready codes that bootstrap made :) also the link u sent , which that tempelate you need to change everything to turn a normal site to kal site .. that means u will start from zero point :)
nice try to get the name from the photo any way don't cry if u trying to make a better one .. u will find also you need to use photoshop designs .. gl man
its easy to learn this kind of stuff.
anyway keep going sorry if my words hurts u.

Back