Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A new start , a new project

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello guys , probably after thinking alot ... i decided that i want to start a project for my self and this is not the first project i've opened so far
i've joined this community since 2009 and i've gained a huge idea's , skills and high standard thinking , and i even understood how the servers are managed and how the players think

in short ... this is my project which i decided to open

x- What will be it's name?
y-I've not decided yet since i decided to keep the name aside until i get everything fine

x-Why did you decide to open a server?
y-Well, after finishing my degree , i decided that i've much time to spend on kalonline and even do my own server and No i didn't do it for donation , and donation would go straight into root improvement and protection maintenance

x-What's new about your server?
y-Well, since i've just started the project just some days ago , there is no much progress until now and the thing which would be special about our server is that we're not going to use the files of r3volutioN which dragon sells now ... I've a special coder who is going to do everything for us ( i won't say his name .. and yes he's from here in rz) , we're going to start from scratch using the newest configs of international server and trying to provide all the add-ons which int has and also as it possible for our coder , our experience rate will be 150x for 1-->>50 level
and will turn into 80x at level 50+ and gonna drop into 40x for level 70+
we'll provide all international area's with additional area's which will be selfmade and balancing them with the int area's , it will be new engine with the 4th character too , there will be no overpower items , stuff even at the donation shop we will provide the same dropable items but with better chances , also we're going to do a new storyline with new beginners waypoint

x-When will this server fully end?
y-This question i can't answer atm , since we barely just started

x-How many member is there in your team?
y-Just me and the coder

x-Do you need another person to be in your team?
y-well , actually , i need 2 members more , have a good reputation and is successful with good skills too . one of them will balance stuff , weapons , drops and mobs and the other will work with me in doing the storyline , maps and the rest , if you've these qualifications send me your details at my skype plucky.starant

every single idea would be appreciated and please if you gonna keep sayin' idiot words , just don't waste my time to read them ...

thanks in advance :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
x-Why is this in Development Section ?
y-Because...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hhhhhhhhhhhhh
x-because he code?
y-i'm pro coder okay man ?! :junglejane:
z-I can not stop laughing damn.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Where should I put this thread in release section?

If you've ideas it would be appreciated otherwise I will ignore the idiot posts

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'll allow it here in Development because it's very grey as to whether you are looking at development or team recruitment for a server of your own.

If this is indeed a recruitment post, please request a deletion on this one and repost this in the Team Recruitment section.

Thanks GallantS,
Valkyrie

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'll allow it here in Development because it's very grey as to whether you are looking at development or team recruitment for a server of your own.

If this is indeed a recruitment post, please request a deletion on this one and repost this in the Team Recruitment section.

Thanks @GallantS,
Valkyrie

i'm presenting a plan for my own server and i hope you delete these 2 posts which are released below my original post , as they're useless

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Presenting ur server should not be in the development section since u're not developing anything for this section.

I don't care about ur server or anyone elses but don't post an Ad in the Development section, thank`chu.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Presenting ur server should not be in the development section since u're not developing anything for this section.

I don't care about ur server or anyone elses but don't post an Ad in the Development section, thank`chu.

well if i wanted ad as you already mentioned , i would put an opening date and server name
i just try to present something else unique , getting idea's , its dev plan :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well if i wanted ad as you already mentioned , i would put an opening date and server name
i just try to present something else unique , getting idea's , its dev plan :)

U'll add them later on (name and date)

Presenting a server = Ad
Getting Ideas, that's for u and ur team to figure out. Don't rely on others. (+ there are like 5 threads about ideas)
It's a dev plan, for whom?... oh ye, for ur server... don't care.
U're also recruiting so... yeah

But then again i can't blame u for placing an Ad in the development section... Others have too, no real development ever goes on here.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'll allow it for now as you are actually looking to "develop" a server. If however you do decide to start recruiting a team for this development later on down the track, please put up a separate thread in Team Recruitment GallantS.

Much appreciated,
Valkyrie

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys , probably after thinking alot ... i decided that i want to start a project for my self and this is not the first project i've opened so far
i've joined this community since 2009 and i've gained a huge idea's , skills and high standard thinking , and i even understood how the servers are managed and how the players think

in short ... this is my project which i decided to open

x- What will be it's name?
y-I've not decided yet since i decided to keep the name aside until i get everything fine

x-Why did you decide to open a server?
y-Well, after finishing my degree , i decided that i've much time to spend on kalonline and even do my own server and No i didn't do it for donation , and donation would go straight into root improvement and protection maintenance

x-What's new about your server?
y-Well, since i've just started the project just some days ago , there is no much progress until now and the thing which would be special about our server is that we're not going to use the files of r3volutioN which dragon sells now ... I've a special coder who is going to do everything for us ( i won't say his name .. and yes he's from here in rz) , we're going to start from scratch using the newest configs of international server and trying to provide all the add-ons which int has and also as it possible for our coder , our experience rate will be 150x for 1-->>50 level
and will turn into 80x at level 50+ and gonna drop into 40x for level 70+
we'll provide all international area's with additional area's which will be selfmade and balancing them with the int area's , it will be new engine with the 4th character too , there will be no overpower items , stuff even at the donation shop we will provide the same dropable items but with better chances , also we're going to do a new storyline with new beginners waypoint

x-When will this server fully end?
y-This question i can't answer atm , since we barely just started

x-How many member is there in your team?
y-Just me and the coder

x-Do you need another person to be in your team?
y-well , actually , i need 2 members more , have a good reputation and is successful with good skills too . one of them will balance stuff , weapons , drops and mobs and the other will work with me in doing the storyline , maps and the rest , if you've these qualifications send me your details at my skype plucky.starant

every single idea would be appreciated and please if you gonna keep sayin' idiot words , just don't waste my time to read them ...

thanks in advance :)

keep it up bro i'm supporting u and i'm excited to test ur project ;) let us know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Luck GallantS
I would help you as tester or give some ideas
keep up

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks for encouraging me
Update 1.0

Last man standing is added
Re-coded third job had been added
Jackpot system is added
Over 50x quest with good and suitable drops had been added

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for encouraging me
Last man standing is added
Re-coded third job had been added
Jackpot system is added
Over 50x quest with good and suitable drops had been added

good news

I want to ask you .. did you solve the main server problem ?
I still have the same problem

Back