Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New User Panel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
.. this is a demo link and any update i will post here ,, thanks for support :"")

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work, just rework a bit Rules at Register ... kinda sux scrolling with mouse...

And maybe add some test account so we could see/test other futures to.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work, just rework a bit Rules at Register ... kinda sux scrolling with mouse...

as soon i will add a test account .. and in official release all thing will work perfectly :"")

This looks well made and possibly a profile page linking it would be unique of a mailing system could be implemented with these one day.

do u mean linking with a facebook profile ?

btw i need a database with player list maybe some one upload it for me ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Correct the spelling mistakes.

It's "Username", "Keep me logged in", "Forgot Password?", " I agree to the Terms and Conditions", +more. Additionally, do not randomly capitalize words. Use either title or regular capitalization, not both.

fixed.. thanks for your attention :"")

scroll fixed ..

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Looks like a development? By the time you release it, the thread can be moved to the releases section. For the time being I moved it to Developments.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have finished 80% of trade system functions .. and i have record this video for testing it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
======UPDATE======
trade system now fully working with all functions !

Back