Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Error] Look.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anthonykil - [Error] Look. - RaGEZONE Forums

help please?

i run the exes right and change the ips right too...i used the reg page right / i edit another account on query analyzer and every thing but didn't work it.

help !

(NO ROUTER)

Error: Warning! Matters on log-on.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this problem happened since the server was not setting up.

Even you have created right ODBC, DB name, or insert a server data in its DB, even open the firewall, the server was still blind.

It happened since the Server itself, could not create itself. I don't know how to correct it. Trying now.

Game Developer
Reaction score
its a databse error UserData dont have the field snm u need to create this field but the database is incomplete and give more error, another error caused by db is when u exit the game server crash.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anthonykil - [Error] Look. - RaGEZONE Forums

help please?

i run the exes right and change the ips right too...i used the reg page right / i edit another account on query analyzer and every thing but didn't work it.

help !

(NO ROUTER)

Error: Warning! Matters on log-on.

Hey !!! You must create Database name qtank , not tank

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i got same
Edit: i fixed that

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
i dont have any error... i just called database incorrecly ( ups... i am latvian ) and i use hexedit to fix that!

Back