Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Boss time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear bro

I looking for a guide to show the boss time in the greeting. Only able to find one with sunnz reply with a link but the link was down. Can any one can give a guide or a new link to sunnz reply.

Thk regard

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
i know in gregoos guide that is lost to the depths of the interwebs, he located the bit that would give the account expiry date and made that jump to the "/get_bosstime" command train in ollydbg, unfortunately that only works IF you are using the GM client for all your players (which the older servers all did) the command is not coded into the non-GM client so the actual code for it is not there.

also, i have NFI how to make it show the disuse day when you login :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know in gregoos guide that is lost to the depths of the interwebs, he located the bit that would give the account expiry date and made that jump to the "/get_bosstime" command train in ollydbg, unfortunately that only works IF you are using the GM client for all your players (which the older servers all did) the command is not coded into the non-GM client so the actual code for it is not there.

also, i have NFI how to make it show the disuse day when you login :/

Bro phatkone.

Ok i interested in your disuse day also. Can share with me. Ya abt the bosstime.. any other guide or link to it. Ready appreciate if u can help. Can u give a guide on your bpt client protocol key. I thinking to use other other client so that it can have working clan. Currently bpt use web to manage clan.

Thank

Back