Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
**Create Items With Spec For 1 Minute**
/specific 2
Will enable mechanician spec of /@get and /@put created items for one minute :)

Exact!

Use it like this:

/specific 2

after that, type

/@get wa101 2

Will drop on the floor the first axe, with the Mechanician spec, operation consists on creating any item with the spec (1-9) for 1 minute

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The server has damage bug. Please help to fix

Bro xcuocao

Please ready the post. Bro phatkone have share the offset value in olly. U just need to change the value to ffff. And i have follow it and tested and no problem.

If you do not know what bro phatkone is sharing then u need to find post regarding how to use olly. This is the basic of editing. Find, learn and try for yrself.

Regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bro xcuocao

Please ready the post. Bro phatkone have share the offset value in olly. U just need to change the value to ffff. And i have follow it and tested and no problem.

If you do not know what bro phatkone is sharing then u need to find post regarding how to use olly. This is the basic of editing. Find, learn and try for yrself.

Regards
Could you please send me the post?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bro

Is it this post. U need to open the server.exe in olly. Then find the offset. At the offset..there value in hex. Just change it to ffff.. then u are good to go.

If i remember correctly.. u need to change 4 offset. Two for damage cap, one for defense cap and one for absorb cap.

Regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bro

Is it this post. U need to open the server.exe in olly. Then find the offset. At the offset..there value in hex. Just change it to ffff.. then u are good to go.

If i remember correctly.. u need to change 4 offset. Two for damage cap, one for defense cap and one for absorb cap.

Regards

I am trying to change the value to FFFF but I got the error "Unknown Identifier". How can I save the change?

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
I am trying to change the value to FFFF but I got the error "Unknown Identifier". How can I save the change?

its a pointer, right click, follow in dump, change value there (bottom bit)

offsets ollydbg for limit exp dc4 ?

there is no limit in that way.
you need to search the forum, these questions you ask have been covered multiple times.

you either dont run stupid exp rates (sensible option, trust me, 100x exp is terrible to run) or you edit the EXP table to be lower rates

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This may help some guys

To open on OllyDBG, press ctrl+G and paste it, modify the values to FFFF on the way as Phatkone said.

005D6EAA Defense

005D6EB6 Absorb

005D6EC2 Attack

005E609B Attack limit

couldn't find REGEN limit address

And I couldn't change Aging Rates yet. On the classic mode of changing it using HEX didn't work...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello
I have configured the server, but I cannot enter Bless Castle. How to fix that?

SONNENPFAD - BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried to edit skills on this files and i got DC(4) but i couldnt find checksum offset.
Someone have this offset? Or have a better way to change skills vallues?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone
What should I do when a clan error 9 appears?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I created a web with 'wwwroot', but what if I do not get a clan error 9 and want it to be recognized correctly?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I created a web with 'wwwroot', but what if I do not get a clan error 9 and want it to be recognized correctly?

That's the hardest part. With a Player Panel, which you can find on some BR forums or some of it here on RageZone (but old), you can manage all your clan, that's the way I found.
BUT if you put a lot of effort, you may find the IP or the connections the server want to connect by using OLLYDBG.
Search on all the referenced text strings "clan" etc etc. I saw some nice things, but I'm not interested on make that work since my Panel can do it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!SOD is not working here, anyone experiencing the same problem?

regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am trying to change the CLAN port, because on my server I already use port 80. I changed in hotuk.ini however I am getting the error 58.Does anyone know where else I should change the clan's door to work?Thank you and thank you for sharing

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
what port did you change it to? error 58 means its not connecting, either through lack of web connectivity or the script is failing at some point. do some debugging on what is hitting the web server. from my experience you cant use and https ports (443/8443), i have not tried 8080 but its easier to just create a sub section on your port 80 server and direct it to that.

Back