Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
There is a sea map and item in the server file, but it cannot be created and moved to the sea map ,,, I want to create a verus item and add a map. Is it hard to learn?
how long is a piece of string?
Add an item? good luck, if you succeed please create a tutorial and share with everyone.
It's no small feat as the items are not just a "table" that you can add a value to, theres a bunch of pointers to find and relevant values that may or may not make sense.

adding map? well.. two options,

1. use vormavs writefield which doesnt work properly with these binaries as it was built around the older ones which operated slightly differently.(i spent longer than I care to admit trying to make it work 100%)
2. move the existing code for all the fields and add in new ones and adjust all relevant pointers (I started making progress on this but gave up when I had other matters to deal with)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I'm getting a lot of help.I'm a beginner, so it's hard to follow, but I appreciate your help^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hot diggity dawg!
Nice release, glad more files are being shared with our community!

Tested, and working FIINNEEEE

Now time to fist some monsters TO DEATH!

2P1Z6PP - BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries - RaGEZONE Forums

mflPKA9 - BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries - RaGEZONE Forums

4z8hdGH - BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries - RaGEZONE Forums

x6ybXal - BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries - RaGEZONE Forums

KpQfIYX - BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries - RaGEZONE Forums

SunnyZ, you said we can just paste this release into your VM and it will work, I did that in this VM that you released: http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/server-virtual-box-922253/ and indeed it works, but I can't spawn most of the Vambraces for the Martial Artist and other Flaming items, is this your last VM or you made a more recent one?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Drastic Spirit increases the defense and suction force excessively among the night skill.
I hope you're still on the right track.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there. I'm facing a weird trouble trying to set up the SOD on these files. I did every configuration about DBs and dlls, but nothing happens when I click NPC. Can someone please help me?

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
sod should work regardless of those.
is the bellatra.ini file set up correctly? that can cause it to bug out.

at dawn, as admin do /enter_sod it should put you in, see if it starts with you there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sod should work regardless of those.
is the bellatra.ini file set up correctly? that can cause it to bug out.

at dawn, as admin do /enter_sod it should put you in, see if it starts with you there

Thank you! It was the bellatra.ini file indeed. I just replaced the file and SoD worked like a charm.

Guys, I'm trying to activate the Top 10 feature but looks like I'm loosing something, see:

If it is the first time I create the first char on server then the char will login with the shine color and the message about the top char title ("Elite Archer is online", if char is an archer) will appear, but if I logout and login again the title and all the shine color will disappears and never get back. Then I need to delete the "Data Server" folder and do all the SQL database again for get the top level char working again (but just for login once).

Any idea about what am I missing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, I'm trying to activate the Top 10 feature but looks like I'm loosing something, see:

If it is the first time I create the first char on server then the char will login with the shine color and the message about the top char title ("Elite Archer is online", if char is an archer) will appear, but if I logout and login again the title and all the shine color will disappears and never get back. Then I need to delete the "Data Server" folder and do all the SQL database again for get the top level char working again (but just for login once).

Any idea about what am I missing?

Only edit it with Notepad++, characters must be "ASCII", if it worked once, should work every time, but keep in mind that the "message" only appears 10~10 or 15~15 minutes, if you relog before that time, won't get any message.

A command you can use to see the top ranker list is : /TopRankerList
The command to activate the effect or take it off is : /TopRankerEffect

@wkdwjdgk11: The runestone is working fine, see the commands and always log as a GM (of course).

By the way I'll have to say that the Knight's skills are bugged, so don't waste so much time on those files, or try to solve that problem after any other issues/bugs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Only edit it with Notepad++, characters must be "ASCII", if it worked once, should work every time, but keep in mind that the "message" only appears 10~10 or 15~15 minutes, if you relog before that time, won't get any message.

A command you can use to see the top ranker list is : /TopRankerList
The command to activate the effect or take it off is : /TopRankerEffect

Thank you again Jean. I just edited the file with Notepad++ and the TOP10 just worked nicely here. I was wondering if the server system update the file top10.ini automaticaly in some way or there is some kind of tool we need to use for update it? Does the change in file take effect in game immediately?

Does the bug in Knight skill "Drastic Spirit" have any solution? I'm studying how to edit the skills attribute on client/server but have no lucky yet.

Well, thanks in advance Jean. You're very kind to all members here. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you again Jean. I just edited the file with Notepad++ and the TOP10 just worked nicely here. I was wondering if the server system update the file top10.ini automaticaly in some way or there is some kind of tool we need to use for update it? Does the change in file take effect in game immediately?

Does the bug in Knight skill "Drastic Spirit" have any solution? I'm studying how to edit the skills attribute on client/server but have no lucky yet.

Well, thanks in advance Jean. You're very kind to all members here. ^^

:D thanks for the words! Great to find guys like you on the forum :)

So, the top10.ini file is always manually updated. On original servers like BPT, EPT they update weekly on the weekly maintenances.

The effect it gives to the Top players is only "Activated" when you restart the server.exe

So, it's possible to make a tool in PHP language to update the Top Rankers, but if you don't restart the server, it won't take effect :(

About the skills, yes this should be the first thing to do on these files, or deactivate the skill...

I spent some hours trying to fix the skill, but the only thing I can do is change the skill duration (like 120 seconds) and change the skill delay on the same lengh (120 seconds). But it can be uncomfortable to PK servers, since a knight dies and can't re-cast the skill for 2 minutes...

Some guys on BR forums know how to fix it, they say it's on OllyDBG, which I know almost nothing about... But the duration of the skills can be easily modified on Hex. All you have to do is note all the seconds it shows on level 1, 2, 3, 4 until 10, and after that, convert to hex and search for the sequence. Example:

level 1: 40 sec
Level 2: 50 sec
Level 3: 60 sec

Convert to hex: lvl1: 28 / lvl2: 32 / lvl3: 3c

Search for: 28000000320000003c

Always separate the values with 000000

I didn't try it on this BPT server files, but probably didn't changed anything on the method.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
:D thanks for the words! Great to find guys like you on the forum :)

So, the top10.ini file is always manually updated. On original servers like BPT, EPT they update weekly on the weekly maintenances.

The effect it gives to the Top players is only "Activated" when you restart the server.exe

dont need to restart, just reload config (file -> reload config)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to this world of private priston tale, so I have some doubts, I was able to install and work this version of BPT (I am Brazilian), but the resolution is cut and I found something to fix it, grateful for the help.

Hello everyone I am new to this world of private priston tale, so I have some doubts, I was able to install and work this version of BPT (I am Brazilian), but the resolution is cut and I found something to fix it, grateful for the help.
Hello guys I got it.

I just changed the ptReg.rgx file, the value of ScreenSize I put 0 and it worked, thanks a lot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys, how are u? Now I'm trying to edit skills values of this bpt server version, did anyone do this? Or Does anyone have a good tutorial for this? I'm trying to change knight's skills values.

Other thing that I would like to know is how to add updates from other PT to this BPT server/client version?

Sorry for my mistakes, and thanks for all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys, how are u? Now I'm trying to edit skills values of this bpt server version, did anyone do this? Or Does anyone have a good tutorial for this? I'm trying to change knight's skills values.

Other thing that I would like to know is how to add updates from other PT to this BPT server/client version?

Sorry for my mistakes, and thanks for all.

I'll copy an older message of mine:

"the duration of the skills can be easily modified on Hex. All you have to do is note all the seconds it shows on level 1, 2, 3, 4 until 10, and after that, convert to hex and search for the sequence. Example:

level 1: 40 sec
Level 2: 50 sec
Level 3: 60 sec

Convert to hex: lvl1: 28 / lvl2: 32 / lvl3: 3c

Search for: 28000000320000003c

Always separate the values with 000000

[end]"

Try this method please, if it doesn't work, notice me.
Edit: change on server and client .exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks man, I will try now and I say if it worked later

Back