Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BPT official server has it's own Clan Panel on it's official website, And they changed all the UI and other functions INGAME too. It's quite different from other official PT servers since it was almost destroyed by hackers on the previous company published (sold from Hazit to actual Zenit).

You can see on BPT folder image>clanImage everything is different.

Anyway, how can I recover a lost aged item? I cannot do it with @(number)@(number)
Other thing, I have a GameServer folder with EPT items/mob/npcs. Someone could take the GameServer BPT? There contains a NPC called "Lojinha Hazit" labelled at the official game, which is able to sell billing items INGAME.
The folder called "shop" inside the folder "image" contains the visual files of the Zenit INGAME shop
I played a lot of BPT, still very strong here in Brazil, recovering old players who were fed up with the older administrations (3 companies who couldn't solve the hackers problem), but Zenit is doing a great job!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear sigrist

Seem like the bpt client section is corrupted.. need to rewrite the pointer in olly and add the section in thr client exe correctly. Have to do a lot of work. I have try but fail..maybe i do not know the correct way. Wondering bro phatkone can give some guide on that.

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One nice thing you can do on this client, is the warp from ancient weapon to the boss stage of it.

Zenit (BR owner) implemented a system where on determined locations you can speak "That have PEACE on Priston's continent!", a command which transfers you to the Greedy's spawn.

To do it you must type: Que haja PAZ no continente do Priston!

:D aaaaa - BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries - RaGEZONE Forums aaaaaaaaaaaa - BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries - RaGEZONE Forums

Phatkone if you want we can do a partnership, any doubt about brazillian translation count on me ^^ (unless you are BR too HAHAHAH)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One nice thing you can do on this client, is the warp from ancient weapon to the boss stage of it.

Zenit (BR owner) implemented a system where on determined locations you can speak "That have PEACE on Priston's continent!", a command which transfers you to the Greedy's spawn.

To do it you must type: Que haja PAZ no continente do Priston!

:DView attachment 164227View attachment 164228

Phatkone if you want we can do a partnership, any doubt about brazillian translation count on me ^^ (unless you are BR too HAHAHAH)

Dear jeanpm

Nice of you to share info..

Regards

Dear bro

Since phatkone bpt v4220 have this issue. For those who wanted to start his own server. I suggest to use sunnz japan server.. i have tried and everything was working. It was very stable. Clan, sod, bless castle, crafting, aging and mixing is working fine. Just need to translate to your native.

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear jeanpm

Nice of you to share info..

Regards

Dear bro

Since phatkone bpt v4220 have this issue. For those who wanted to start his own server. I suggest to use sunnz japan server.. i have tried and everything was working. It was very stable. Clan, sod, bless castle, crafting, aging and mixing is working fine. Just need to translate to your native.

Regards

Sure I can help you all, I can easily do it, I just don't know how to do it, is hex editing the client or server? Or on olly?
That's the only issue, or the guys can send me the texts to translate and I send back with the translation :)

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
translating would probably be easiest in hex-editor for the hard coded stuff, the template files for quests etc should be able to just directly replace the files with the ones from ePT.

there are a number of web links hard coded (tjboyh/) that i believe are the clan management, i need to do some testing and find what information its sending and work out what it wants in return.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
translating would probably be easiest in hex-editor for the hard coded stuff, the template files for quests etc should be able to just directly replace the files with the ones from ePT.

there are a number of web links hard coded (tjboyh/) that i believe are the clan management, i need to do some testing and find what information its sending and work out what it wants in return.

Bro phatkone

Is much more easy to translate br than japan. When in hex editor...can easily identifer the words than in japan, hence ease the job of translating to english.

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I have some doubts.
how does top10.ini work?
Another question is, do the lvl of the characters created in the id stay in the database or in a text file?
how could I extract the lvl from the character?
Thank you in advance, sorry for the bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I have some doubts.
how does top10.ini work?
Another question is, do the lvl of the characters created in the id stay in the database or in a text file?
how could I extract the lvl from the character?
Thank you in advance, sorry for the bad english

Bro felipeisantos

The char data, including lvl, tiers, gold, weapon, items etc all was in the folder of the server side file. Under dataserver\user . In the user folder, there are 255 sub folder, from 1 to 255. You need to find out where char is store in number folder. Then u can use hex editor to edit the *.dat file.

Regards

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
top10 ini file is the crowns, the title (first value) cannot be changed, if you've touched it at all, it wont work, (thats how INI's work)
the second value (after the '=' ) must match the character name (case sensitive)

as for the character level, use a tool like my charlist tool to populate a database with the details, all the information is in the *.dat files like darkshindo1 said,

here is a sample of the offsets and lengths of the minor details (class (hex int), id (string, account), charname (string) and level (hex int))

Code:
$charLevel = substr($fRead,0xc8,1);
$charClass = substr($fRead,0xc4,1);
$charName = trim(substr($fRead,0x10,16),"\x00");
$charID = trim(substr($fRead,0x2d0,16),"\x00");
$level = ord($charLevel);

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
top10 ini file is the crowns, the title (first value) cannot be changed, if you've touched it at all, it wont work, (thats how INI's work)
the second value (after the '=' ) must match the character name (case sensitive)

as for the character level, use a tool like my charlist tool to populate a database with the details, all the information is in the *.dat files like darkshindo1 said,

here is a sample of the offsets and lengths of the minor details (class (hex int), id (string, account), charname (string) and level (hex int))

Code:
$charLevel = substr($fRead,0xc8,1);
$charClass = substr($fRead,0xc4,1);
$charName = trim(substr($fRead,0x10,16),"\x00");
$charID = trim(substr($fRead,0x2d0,16),"\x00");
$level = ord($charLevel);

Dear phantkone

Hahah..i did not know there a top 10.ini. bro can tell me the actual file name and where is located.

Regards

Bro phatkone

I interested in your charlist tool. Can upload and share

Regards

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
1. its literally called top10.ini, its in the server folder. 2. see my signature. Lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. its literally called top10.ini, its in the server folder. 2. see my signature. Lol

Dear bro phatkone

I have open sunnz jpt and bpt client and compare. i found out that Bpt client call for top 10.ini and sunnz jpt does not call for top 10.ini. hence sunnzjpt does not support top 10.ini.

Since bpt use diff way to manage clan. Any way to endode protocal key of bpt server to jap or kpt client, so the clan function can be use normal.

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro phatkone.

I thinking to use other client to play yr bpt server. The original client that you attach have custom clan system that link to bpt server. I do not have much knowledge on the protocal key. Can u give a guide on how to locate yr client key and how to change other client to play bpt server.

Current i translating sunnz client to english. Have done about 50%. Inventory, status, log in, mixing table, 10 char name, npc name all done. Now doing skill parts, finish fighter, pikeman and archer. After skills parts done will move to quest then to all items. All items have alot so will take a while.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant found level up and tier rank up commands.. can anyone help? try to search strings but appear error message "unable to read memory of debugged process"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant found level up and tier rank up commands.. can anyone help? try to search strings but appear error message "unable to read memory of debugged process"

A little bit different from EPT commands, but just a few.

/:admin 3 //activate gm

Code:
/ShowMeTheExp! 160

/LeeWhereIs 160

/PassRankUp

/GiveMeMoney! 1000000

/@get wa101

/@put wa101 SunnyZ
Will put item wa101 to character SunnyZ mouse/inventory

/specific 2
Will enable mechanician spec of /#item and /#put created items for one minute

Options:
1 = Fighter
2 = Mechanician
3 = Archer
4 = Pikeman
5 = Atalanta
6 = Knight
7 = Magician
8 = Priestess
9 = Shaman
10 = Assassin

/AgingControl wa101 25 2

/monster "Hopy"

/mymonster "Hopy"

**Summon Monster In Curent Map For Event**
/event_monster "Hopy" 1 1000
Will summon hopy monster in current map for 1 minute at 100% chance (can be 1 to 1000 10=1% 100=10% 1000=100%)

**Wipe Inventory Clean**
/FuckingInven!
Will remove every single item from your character.

/Position x z y
Will take you to specific x z y location
For example;
/Position 2602 -19058 674
Will take you to above Ricarten Skill Master
/call SunnyZ

/near SunnyZ 

/where SunnyZ

/start_bless

/end_bless

/set_castle_master

**Runestone Creation**
/@runestone runecode HP/SP/MP 100-255
ie; /@runestone pr516 HP 255
-Rune Codes-
MajorRed - pr516
MajorYellow - pr517
MajorGreen - pr518
MajorBlue - pr519
MajorPurple - pr520
--NOTE: NEVER DO /@RUNESTONE ON ITS OWN, THIS WILL CRASH THE SERVER!!! --

It's been really hard to find and change the entire aging rate tables, anyone to help?
Each time I find a table, I edit it on Hex and it doesn't affect nothing at all

Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
@jeanpm that "/specific" command doesnt seem to do anything, it just returns "specific (2) 1 minute operation"

also, the /@runestone doesnt seem to crash my server :/ (tried it just because it said not to :haha:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro phatkone

Can share yr bpt client potocal key..and can u give a guide on changing the key. I thinking to use other client as the bpt client use web to manage clan.

Currently i in the progress of translating sunnz jpt client to english. More than 50% done on the client and server.exe. i thinking to change the protocol key to bpt key and try. Ready appreicate u can help on that

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jeanpm that "/specific" command doesnt seem to do anything, it just returns "specific (2) 1 minute operation"

also, the /@runestone doesnt seem to crash my server :/ (tried it just because it said not to :haha:

**Create Items With Spec For 1 Minute**
/specific 2
Will enable mechanician spec of /@get and /@put created items for one minute :)

Back