Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Donation Shop

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No point in me sitting on this anymore...

I made this for magicpt when i was working with them... but it never got used

Open each .aspx.vb file and change connection string variables

Open default.aspx.vb and search for "baris" change the paypal email to your own.

Open web.config and change connection strings

Set .net framework to 4

Restore database "DonationDB" from donationdb.sql file

For a live preview:

Also change the directory your postbox folder is in, think its in default.aspx.vb. Mine was Desktop\graeme\server\postbox or something

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Does this Item Shop have automatic integration with paypal payments? Do you get notified when the donation is approved?

Or is this only an item shop where the admin give you credits and you just buy them?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
automatic. If the person who purchased the coins from item shop is verified by the paypal account - ie. have they purchased before, it will auto credit the coins. If they have not purchased them before they will have to wait on paypal owner accepting and associating with that paypal account.

oh... i think i modified the clan scripts so they add any user into tickets table when they log in, this stores level, all the other fun stuff, this searches there for the user and then locates their user file to add xp

ill dig around for clan files that i modified.... or maybe ill write new ones :)

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
automatic. If the person who purchased the coins from item shop is verified by the paypal account - ie. have they purchased before, it will auto credit the coins. If they have not purchased them before they will have to wait on paypal owner accepting and associating with that paypal account.

oh... i think i modified the clan scripts so they add any user into tickets table when they log in, this stores level, all the other fun stuff, this searches there for the user and then locates their user file to add xp

ill dig around for clan files that i modified.... or maybe ill write new ones :)
Hey gzuz so i ran into a small problem. I've got most of it configured, kinda rigged to work for the moment, but when i go to select the spec of the item and what character to send it to, i get "You are higher than the maximum level allowed for donation of xp" error.

Cant figure it out

Was wondering if you came across the clan files yet that you were looking for

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me out?
After pressing 'buy now'
I'm running into this error:

I've looked into the files and this error seems to be generated by the web.config file? I'm a little clueless of what is wrong.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
well thats always promising. the custom error page crashed when trying to show an error ahha

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, if you have enough knoledge in C++ you can create your own coin shop. I dont think you will be able to literally just copy this from UniquePT files, you will have to find every piece of assembly code and adapt to your game.

On the other hand, as for the aspx, if I remember right, there is a config in the web.config file that you can tweak to make errors display for everybody. If you have access to that, try changing it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, if you have enough knoledge in C++ you can create your own coin shop. I dont think you will be able to literally just copy this from UniquePT files, you will have to find every piece of assembly code and adapt to your game.

On the other hand, as for the aspx, if I remember right, there is a config in the web.config file that you can tweak to make errors display for everybody. If you have access to that, try changing it.

Ah, I've managed to get the debug error.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
See? the ranking table or database is missing.

Ya correct I've been looking through the code but it seems that [ranking] is linked to ClanDB and I'm sure my account has access to this database. I might be missing out on something.

-EDIT
Alright so I made a ranking table and got a different error, I'll do some more research.

-EDIT2
Add database:
ranking
With tables (varchar):
userid
charname
charlevel

Alright perfect now the error is resolved but it doesn't locate my character names yet:

Will fix this as well and explain what the issue was.

-EDIT3

Nvm I'm stuck ^^

Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
im suspecting it reads from a database for which you'll need to parse char / account info to the table that it reads from (see sheenbr's comment)

if you need to making a script to parse char data to a db let me know, can modify mine to suit what ever table layout etc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im suspecting it reads from a database for which you'll need to parse char / account info to the table that it reads from (see sheenbr's comment)

if you need to making a script to parse char data to a db let me know, can modify mine to suit what ever table layout etc
Yes perfect, I'm contacting you on Discord.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why? Use the forum. Or at least share with us the fix.
Once I've found the fix I'll share the fix don't worry but Discord communication is faster. I'm not being a greedy developer you can find all commits for Pristontale EU here: all for free.

Back