Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Draxos Sword

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Sword from the new 'boss' "Draxos"..

Screenshot:
ScreamingFox - Draxos Sword - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:

Enjoy :*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Que Sword massa cara, é a primeira vez que vejo um post seu que não é um texto imenso ♥

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
It is the 'corvus armor', edited with some parts of the monster "Draxos" armor (shoulder pads and chest piece)..

Link:

Parts are separated to apply selective effecting.. But i did not used the effects on this one..

I do not remember to which armor this ASE is assigned.. But you can just change the file name, and, within the file, change the GEOMOBJECTs names to the names of the armor you want to replace it to.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please post a tutorial is to teach the put Draxos Armor? I'm having trouble putting it thanks :drool:

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Please post a tutorial is to teach the put Draxos Armor? I'm having trouble putting it thanks :drool:

You have to mach the 'GEOMOBJECT's name, on the ASE file, to the names on the INX file for the armor...

You can reefer to the "Armors 101" thread here on pristontale section :)..

Edit: Actually, i refer you to the "Armors 101" thread :).. But it was a funny post indeed =D..

I would actually "reefer" you to this... =D... XDDD... ehehehe (!!!Y-Hull!!!)..:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Already tried everything and I can not have me like you Post named "CHANGE" IN locations that is to change the names? thanks and

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Its the Geomobject's "Node Name".. It has to be the same as one of the names mentioned on the IN*...

Reaction score
(Posting after 4 years)

Someone could apply it on a pikeman? I've been trying it for several hours...

You mean replace a pikemans scythe with this?

Yeah, if you just replace the scythe pike will hold it weirdly, as it's set for sword holding, as it is a sword.

iRCqYzw - Draxos Sword - RaGEZONE Forums
FqDY1ys - Draxos Sword - RaGEZONE Forums

How ever, just open the ase model in 3ds max, change the pivot, you can realign the sword so it looks natural in pikes hands.

QGipT0a - Draxos Sword - RaGEZONE Forums

jb41zfr - Draxos Sword - RaGEZONE Forums
Z4nB1ao - Draxos Sword - RaGEZONE Forums

LrKRiM2 - Draxos Sword - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Draxos Sword For Pikes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man this is awesome, but this was not what I was looking for :lol:
Anyway I'll use that, too:drool:

I was asking about that Draxos Armor, originally made for mechanicians, and after for the KS.

I made several tests with Hex, but when I load the game with the mod, it closes the game.

Is only working for KS, like someone uploaded for. I didn't test with MS, but I'd like to know what really have to change to make it work.

Thank you for the attention, nice release!
Edit
SunnyZ or anyone, any clue to how to make the armor work on another classes?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I guess you would have to get a working ase model for pikey, delelte that armor model, keeping the bones.

Remove the bones from this draxos ase, port model over to the naked pike bones and reattach model to the bones I guess?

Bugger all idea how to do that, but I do have some original costume ASE files for all classes that inlcude the model + bones, to hopefully make it a tad easier?

Original ASE files for school costumes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man this may help a lot, I'll take a look at it as soon as I can

Now let's watch this Pepsi emoticon that I found here :pepsi:

:itsme:

Back