Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JPT Server - T5 - 2018

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
soooo not the JPT files related to this thread what so ever?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So are you releasing it, or just showing off? :glare:
I made a post some month ago and a discord link, but no one really seemed like they cared or joined, but server will be public when i fix some minor stuff

soooo not the JPT files related to this thread what so ever?
Nope, all in my source code

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Ive seen one or two people say they want a team to work on a project, i've put my hand up to help (where possible) but never get any follow up from them. dont recall seeing you post a thread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ive seen one or two people say they want a team to work on a project, i've put my hand up to help (where possible) but never get any follow up from them. dont recall seeing you post a thread

Last thing i posted to you was to join discord server

http://forum.ragezone.com/f740/beta-testers-legend-pt-1153668/
But now there is not need to others get involved or get access to my dedicated Dev. pc where the source code and server is running

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
ah didnt see that. notification must have been missed :/

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Is it possible to change the experience magnification?
You mean multiplication? as in increase EXP, yes, theres several guides in the forum.

EVENT_EXP you can set it to about 4x, anything over 10x and you need to modify the client/server exp tables to avoid DC4 issues.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the "Item Distributor" feature? mine crashes the server :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just found this thread, anyone did an english translation ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I doing the english translator abt 60% done..but i stop it and focus rewrite vorm auto sod script, sod2.aspx to php as his version a lot of people cannot connect. I have rewrite the sod2.php to auto update sod score and auto update sod money where the higestest cp point for each sod. The current sql does not record sod money but i manage to write the script to auto calcluate the sod money base of how many player enter sod and update the money (20% of sod entery fee) to the highest cpoint. i also write the sod2.php to copy all the data to another db with correct clan name. The current sod2record from sql does not include clannname. I also write the script to enter "without clan" if the player finish the sod without a clan. The new db is to store all the data needed to make yr own web manager. The sql record sod score to sod2recordyymm and i find that it kind of messy and need to make so many db, so i change to sod2record in sql so need only one db to record. It was tested and was working fine. Now i working on the bless castle sigemony.

Regards

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys i have a problem here
My clan system works fine, but when I invite someone to my clan i get error 54...
What is that? And what do i have to do to fix it?
Thanks =]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Darkshindo1 how is the english translation going? this is probably one of if not the most updated release so far... wish i could read japanese xD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have done 40%..playable but stop doing it. Now focus on the source code. I doing the resize of loading of font 24, 33 x33 when playing 1367x768 resolution and above. Please see my thread at Drz souce code upgrade client and server in the release section for updated. Thank

Regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would u mind sharing what u have done if u have it still? i'd like to continue your work to the best of my ability.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear parigon...

I will share the english client translated once i have finish it. I will continue after i have completed drz source code resizing font and texture. Please have some patient...thk.

Regards..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear guys

Im pretty new on (Creating own Server) just for me and few friends

i stuck on (Ports)
what i do wrong maybe you guys can help me

I use "WhatIsMyIp website"

Also Ptreg

Hope you guys can help for a newbie like me Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dear guys

Im pretty new on (Creating own Server) just for me and few friends

i stuck on (Ports)
what i do wrong maybe you guys can help me

I use "WhatIsMyIp website"

Also Ptreg

Hope you guys can help for a newbie like me Thanks

Can you connect with your WAN ip?
If so you got NAT setup well.
If not you need to add in a second game_server with your lan IP for you to connect to.
Your mates will have to use the first one.

Are you sure you forwarded the port 10006 to your server VM IP?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you connect with your WAN ip?
If so you got NAT setup well.
If not you need to add in a second game_server with your lan IP for you to connect to.
Your mates will have to use the first one.

Are you sure you forwarded the port 10006 to your server VM IP?

Yes i can connect with Wan ip (Ipv4 Adress)

"If not you need to add in a second game_server with your lan IP for you to connect to."
that part i didnt Understand can you show me ?

Im just not sure if i did right with the "10006" port and "80" on my router like in picture.

Back