Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JPT Server - T5 - 2018

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Sunny,

Do you know where to check how aging successful chance system work? Should I look at it some where in SQL?

Reaction score
Hi Sunny,

Do you know where to check how aging successful chance system work? Should I look at it some where in SQL?

It's hard coded in the servers exe.
No idea where to start with that, just build from original source code or the nice ZeroPT source code, far better to use source code to build your server from than using assembly and dll's

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi Sunny,

Hardcoded into the server. theres a multitude of tables lost somewhere in there.

i've searched a bit but no luck. as sunny said. its a waste of time

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hardcoded into the server. theres a multitude of tables lost somewhere in there.

i've searched a bit but no luck. as sunny said. its a waste of time

OK thanks guys.

Hi Sunny, do you have the current server source of KPT? I need to compare some shield stats.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
OK thanks guys.

Hi Sunny, do you have the current server source of KPT? I need to compare some shield stats.

noone has a current source. the only sources out there are from 5+ years ago and zeropt and derivatives of.
if someone had the current source noone would bother with the older ones ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's hard coded in the servers exe.
No idea where to start with that, just build from original source code or the nice ZeroPT source code, far better to use source code to build your server from than using assembly and dll's
hey guys

I'm doing some modifications and I noticed that the castle crown doesn't have additional, nor the sod crowns. and there is no welcome message with server name or boss time.

could someone help me with these questions?

(ps: sorry spelling mistakes, google translator)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Would anyone know how to solve the window (or trails) problem, which makes the game pointer wrong with the Windows mouse?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just want to how do set up server to conect database , or have some default setup?

Back