Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JPT Server - T5 - 2018

Reaction score
Heya RageZone, long time, no leak!

I got a present for you.
Got my grubby little hands on this half decent JPT server.
Has the the two 'new' chars Assassin and Shaman + tier 5 skills.

Enjoy!

Maybe later if I can be bothered will make a VM for it. But if you have sql database already set up and your sql.dll copy/paste in, good to go!

It will also work perfectly with my MPT VM: http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/server-virtual-box-922253/ Just copy/paste in, make sure it has the original sql.dll, will work a beaut.

- - - Updated - - -

Got the VM all setup and working, Includes EPT, BPT and JPT.

Download:

Some imgurs

wtX4koC - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

cR7QIhx - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

SfZfmjI - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

vmqsgD6 - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

RlHU1ZH - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

CTzW71b - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heya RageZone, long time, no leak!

I got a present for you.
Got my grubby little hands on this half decent JPT server.
Has the the two 'new' chars Assassin and Shaman + tier 5 skills.

Enjoy!

Maybe later if I can be bothered will make a VM for it. But if you have sql database already set up and your sql.dll copy/paste in, good to go!

It will also work perfectly with my MPT VM: http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/server-virtual-box-922253/ Just copy/paste in, make sure it has the original sql.dll, will work a beaut.

Some imgurs

WOW! thank you for sharing this sir :D

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank u very much ,sunny, i cannot chat to u (and other PT fans) On Discord - SunnyZ#4200,as in China ,it prevents me to visit it.so do u have anyother way to chat,such as skype?

Reaction score
thank u very much ,sunny, i cannot chat to u (and other PT fans) On Discord - SunnyZ#4200,as in China ,it prevents me to visit it.so do u have anyother way to chat,such as skype?

Naw I stopped using skype years ago, it turned to garbage when Microsoft bought it and destroyed MSN.
Discord is WAY better.
You gotta break through that great firewall of China mate!
Only other way is via e-mail: pristonworld@gmail.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot SunnyZ! You're one of the guys who make Priston community alive!
A guy on the Brazil's community was selling it for $3000. Glad you shared it heheh.

Is possible do a translate on the PT with a tool? Any tool here to do it? Or a method, like editing on the game.exe, I don't know

Thanks again!
Edit: Skype was a terrible error of Microsoft, I miss a lot MSN... Good times

Reaction score
Is possible do a translate on the PT with a tool? Any tool here to do it? Or a method, like editing on the game.exe, I don't know

Bobsobol had a tool that extracts strings and their location from server/game.exe so as to aid with real time translation using a dll http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/extract-strings-aid-translation-728191/
Also, SHeenBR made one too: http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/extract-strings-v2-aid-translations-770912/
exe is not encrypted in any way, so should be fairly "easy".

Lots of tedious work though.

Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
my DLL generator is currently offline as i've not had internet for 2 months (rip me...) but SHOULD*** have internet today to get it back online. I will also be shortly adding a selector to use SOD2RecBySandurr (current default) OR SOD2Record%YYMM% where there is a monthly table for sod scores. (my preferred) . Awesome release SunnyZ, as always, i think you are single-handedly keeping the community alive haha :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = SunnyZ; 8915386] Heya RageZone, 오랜 시간 누수 없음!

선물이있어.
이 반 괜찮은 JPT 서버에 내 손에 지저분한 작은 손이있다.
어쌔신과 샤먼 + 티어 5 스킬의 두 가지 '새로운'캐릭터가 있습니다.

즐겨!

아마도 내가 귀찮게 할 수 있다면 나중에 VM을 만들 것입니다. 하지만 sql 데이터베이스가 이미 설정되어 있고 sql.dll 복사 / 붙여 넣기가 잘되어 있다면!

그것은 또한 내 MPT VM과 완벽하게 작동합니다 : http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/server-virtual-box-922253/ 그냥 복사 / 붙여 넣기, 원래 sql.dll 있는지 확인, 멋지게 작동합니다 .

- - - 업데이트 됨 - - -

VM을 모두 설정하고 작동 시켰습니다.

다운로드 :

[video = youtube; VIDpKlXfeNU] [/ video]

일부 사진

[/ QUOTE]
Hi, I learned a lot from you. It also succeeded in executing the Japanese kpt.I wonder if you can make Korean kpt in Korean? Is that possible?

Attachments

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
@t7018t it is like any other binary release, only way to add items etc is to re purpose old ones or work out how to hard code them in.
@mrbizon it is the japanPT server, naturally it is in japanese, if you want it in english then you'll need to translate it.

Also, side note, my website is back online so the SQL generator is back functioning.

I will add the sql monthly score table integration later this week along with a guide on how it works for the tables.

Back