Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JPT Server - T5 - 2018

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro phatkone
Is this part of CHARSET change?if so? Are you changing in SERVER.EXE?Or is it a change in GAME.EXE?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro phatkone
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
again, look at my signature block

Bro phatkone

Ok got it.

Thank
Regard

Bro phatkone

when i was doing the translation on sunnzjpt client exe, i found an interesting code but i have no idea what is was.

offset
002227738 *MONSTER_KEY....XD1004%¼±¹°¼¼Æ®.¹Ì·¡offline$#!´ë¾²¿ä

Open with hex editor

*monster_key, dun know what is for, cannot be the protocol.

maybe u wan to try to find out

regards

Reaction score
monster key is the special passcode to enable admin mode in the client side hotuk.ini file.

a6ct8SN - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
monster key is the special passcode to enable admin mode in the client side hotuk.ini file.

a6ct8SN - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

Dear sunnz

if we change the key on the server n cilent. We will have a new key for admin. Am i right.

Regards

Dear sunnz,

Can u give me a guide on the protocol?. I trying to make custom client and server for my owner server. I am singaporean currently staying in indonesia. Currently there no offical or private server in indonesia. I trying to make a private server n open in indonesia native, language, bahasia indonisa. I using yr japan jpt to translate to english then to indonesia native. I have no problem translate to indonesia native as i have been staying in indonesia for 4 year. Ready hope that you can help me in make this come true.

Regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro sunnz

I was doing the translation and see that you have done some translation in the gm command section. Like /PassRankup etc, not all. I did not carry on, on the gm command section. I moved down and now on the buff items, like exp potion. It been slow on that section as the reference from bpt server is different. I have to put refence number like 1001, 1002...... and log to game to try all the buff items to see the reference number and go back to exe and change accordingly. I know this is a long process as i do not know any way which can be faster. Do you have any way to get it translate faster.

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro sunnz
If you change the server side file to Korean and connect to it, the characters will not print properly.
How do you know what to do if you want to display it in Korean?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro sunnz
If you change the server side file to Korean and connect to it, the characters will not print properly.
How do you know what to do if you want to display it in Korean?

Bro nyeon777

The server side file..only able to control , npc and monster display name only. To change it. Just open the gameserver\npc\*.zhoon file and change the J_name to kor. Ingame to show correct kor. U need to input the native code. Why it cant show correctly or funny kor..becos u did not input in kor native code. It easy to translate english or br as their native code can read ansi or unicode. For game .exe to show japan words in game. I have to input j_name "japan shift-jis code" . not directly from translate from google. If u use google translate english to japan...it using unicode or windows 1250. It not the native code.. the game.exe will display funny words.

Regards

U need to google for kor native code converter which can convert unicode or other code to kor native code. Then input the converter kor native code in the j_name then u will have the correct display of kor.

I not sure what programe is best but i using editpad lite. It have kor native code. U can download and try. I using this to translate sunnz japanjpt.exe to english.

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh! That way !! Thank you.I'll try it today.But there is one more problem.It is written in Japanese when chatting.Can I chat in Korean?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh! That way !! Thank you.I'll try it today.But there is one more problem.It is written in Japanese when chatting.Can I chat in Korean?

Bro ryeon

I have no problem chatting with english. As for jap and kor to show correctly in chat. If two people chatting must have the kor languang windows install. Example if i using english windows and u are using kor windows, u type in kor keyboards and sent chat to me..i will have funny words.. same if i use english windows to chat, yr kor windows will have funny words. Get it.. must have same os..

Regards

Bro ryeon

One more things sunnz jpt client.exe is loaded with japanese languang libaray. That why when u use a kor keyboard to chat, it will have problem getting the correct words. You can try to change to change the libary to korean, it will solve the problem of the wrongs words display. Later i will get u the offest in the client.exe but u need to google which lib to load.

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BRO Darkshindo1

Good information Always thank you.If you find a way to change the language library in CLIENT.EXE, please let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SunnyZ - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

bro Sunnz

the mystic life potion words wrong display. i have try change in form the gameserver\openitem\name\pl104.zhoon. but the result is the same. it like it been coded and not following the info in zhoon file. can u give me advice or guide on that.

regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear bro sunnz

Do you make any changes to the client.exe before your release. Like translation?. If u have, can i have yr clean client.exe. i want to do comparing for the translation to english. Thank you.

Update on the english translation

Now doing the mixing table. Abt 50 percentage done.

I download ept v3.212 for my reference and suit well .

Regards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tier5 and Abyss Armor (kpt newest) in real c++ and no writefield :D

Last edited:
Back