Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KPT interface to EPT

Reaction score
Hey all

A long time ago, a very long time ago when KPT updated their interface I made an English version of this, and moved the exp bar around so it would match up with our non-updated version.

This first release was a really half assed attempt, most NPC windows were not updated so it was all a bit crappy looking. Then I lost all the original files so I could not easily edit without redoing it all.

Well good news. I've redone it all, put some actual effort into it, and made it SUPER easy to update/change the text to what ever language you want, you just need a bit of patience and Adobe Fireworks.

This version contains all changes I could possibly find, grabbed the entire KPT interface and Englished it.

Download:

Instructions:
• Just copy/paste into your pristontale directory
• You may want to clean up all the files that have the ".fw.png" extension as these are the editable Adobe Fireworks project files.

How to Edit:
• To open the ".fw.png" project files, all you need is Adobe Fireworks, then you can edit any text you want, I have made ALL text in the interface, popup bubbles, buttons everything editable, so you can translate the interface into what ever language you want with relative ease :)
• For the TGA files, you will need Adobe Photoshop, as this is the only program I found that can open and save TGA files. What I do is edit the images in Adobe Fireworks, ctrl + c it, then ctrl + v into adobe fireworks over the original, so it keeps its alpha transparency layer.

Enjoy!

083VSPD - KPT interface to EPT - RaGEZONE Forums

BQntBq0 - KPT interface to EPT - RaGEZONE Forums

LAJYefW - KPT interface to EPT - RaGEZONE Forums
kNGXvB9 - KPT interface to EPT - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back