Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Level List and BlessCastle Crown Updating Scrips

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi All

Here are my PHP scripts for updating the Blesscastle crown holder and the character Level List

There is a script for each, use as you will.

There is a readme with how to use it,

Charlist script will populate a Levellist in SoDDB sql database with the level, char class, char name and account name (best not to display the account name on the website).

Blesscastle script will populate Bless in ClanDB sql database with the date and "miconcnt" (clan identifier) of the current BC crown holders.

You will require PHP (v5.3 or newer) and SQLSRV module for php for these to work.

Use windows Task scheduler to run these scripts at intervals of your choosing.

I am sharing these in the hopes to help the community as a whole, please keep credit where credit is due.

Hope you enjoy it!

PS. I have left some trouble shooting in the script (commented out), if its not functioning for you, remove comment tags to troubleshoot.

--------UPDATE--------

Updated charlist updater attached
This one does not delete the table each time, it just updates the fields as required and will remove any "null" characters, file and entry (ones that show up with no name) and remove any entry for characters that have been deleted.

The advantage of the way this one runs, is even though its a bit slower for total execution time (along with many more SQL queries), It won't disrupt the page like the other one, in that the list never gets deleted.
Enjoy

View attachment Phatkones_Charlist_and_Blesscastle_Updaters.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Updated:
Added new Charlist.php, smoother operation and self cleansing of deleted & null chars

Back