Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Monster Drop Search Scripts (Powershell and PHP)

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi All

I wrote up some scripts to search through the monsters in the monster directory to find drops / key words.

I wrote a powershell one which has a .bat file to execute the powershell script.
extract the folder to the C:/ drive, or edit the batch file to point to where the powershell script is located.

The PHP one is best used from a web interface,
Drop in your wwwroot folder and browse to "http://localhost/itemdropsearch.php?item=" followed by the item code. ie ec101

Additionally, this script would be easy to add to your server website to implement as a search function.

I am going to keep working on it so that it returns the Monster name instead of the file name and for you to be able to search by the in game item name. (For implementation on a public facing website).

I hope you all get some good use from this and please remember to keep credits where credits due

Phatkone

View attachment Search.zip

--------------- UPDATE ----------------

I have created one in PHP that will search for the item by name (I.E. Styx Scythe, Valento Ring etc) and will return the monsters in game name.
This is great for implementation on the web face for players to find what mobs to kill to get the gear they want.

I hope you all get some good use from this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for this! Might be useful in the near future.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
I have been working on it a lot and I've made them in to sql versions and will shortly be releasing some scripts for that, where it populates an SQL database (ill provide db scripts too) with all the mob info, then your page just references the dbs, but it gets all the info from monsters and items so that you can have it pre-populate the webpage with all the info for players, (using the sql makes it perform quicker)

Back