Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MPT Server/Client/Admin Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tygron,

The files already released and many people have them on their pc so nothing will change about this fact.
About the other things you said, you dunno the real story you just know some parts so i will not waste my time explain all what happened with baris and vago but i will just say they both betrayed me and baris owed me $400 that i never received.
Also about baris, don't know if you know but he used $8000 of the donations for his real life (this no1 knows. as i said you know nothing just some parts of the real truth). and 1 more thing about baris, he doesn't care more about PT or PC. he just focus on his real life thats why he didnt care that i stealed his msn accounts and took mpt down. he doesn't care about virutal life anymore just about real life.

So yeah everyone can now enjoy mpt files and you Tygron can just accept the fact that you don't know the truth and just rumors. The only people who know the truth are me and baris. (vago knows some parts too)

And no body is pure good. everyone has his good and bad parts like baris... baris was good in developing and people tought he was good person generally but as you can see he used $8000 donations for his real life needs. If you don't believe me I have paypal history proofs :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i guess as the reason the server was successful he was owed that 8k.... i see no foul play there. But as i said, this ugly talk belongs not on ragezone, but over a more private phone call or messenger conversation. Please stop clouding the atmosphere guys, enough has been said and done already =/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks SunnyZ.

Anyone who knows more about these files, recognises them and knows anything of their history, please let us know.

From the sounds of things, this release will be difficult for SunnyZ to support, so please bare that in mind when asking for help. :wink:

hi..bob,,i know its history..it is form China,it is made by my friend named wado01,and wado01 gave this version to jaymoko,jaymoko is also our friend,he translated it and open the server magicpt..and we have completed new server.exe which can support tier5,such as 103 quest, tier 5 quest, tier 5skills and new warehouse...we are testing it now,any questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. Where can I play? :lol:

My good colleague Sheen has correctly edited the advertisement of such details out before I saw. (well done Sheen, I can now evidence that I'm not alone in here ^_^)

Please feel free to PM me, or better yet, post such details here, and let us know where your post is. That would be great. :D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Iv played two of the most legendary servers ever, PyePT and mPT. Very dope servers, had lots of fun. It sucks that mPT is down now, it also sucks more that baris quit so soon before perfecting the server. This could have been one of the best servers ever, and the community was growing immensly. The reasons i loved mPT and Pye is because they werent donate 2 win servers. Very balanced when it came to that. Sadly now mPT is gone, my entire clan (Infinity) has split up kinda and im stuck playing fcken mario cart modded pristontale servers. Wtf is with all the cartoon armors and poop? Anyway, i think if a grop of devs got together and fixed alot of bugs (mPT had the biggest BC bug ever where it was like +80% evade that ur char gets after u leave a clan and it would take 5 ppl to kill you) and enhanced the server im sure if you launched it right with proper marketing and arrangements this server could be back again. There is a huge community of people that played and loved mPT. mPT was the server that people played at to escape the chaos of rPT and uPT.

Anyway life goes on, was a cool server. Just like i did when Pye went down, im just gonna say goodbye to Pristontale until another server starts up that has similar features and call my clannies out again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think mPT will come back because:
1. VaGo is not around anymore
2. VaGo has no money to pay game host and web host.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways about baris creating all mPT features... its false. the real developer of mPT files and the one that gave them to baris is Wado aka wado01. Baris indeed translated the files but he didnt create any features... its all wado01's work. Baris told me some times about wado. he says he has tier 5 files and that he's on the same level as Sandurr when it comes to PT developing... but its just rumors.

What I know is that we had in mPT a server crash issue for like 1 year and we tried all ways to fix it and nothing worked untill baris talked to wado01 and wado01 fixed the server crash. the issue was in the server.exe... something about network packages or something. After this the server.exe never crashed again.

If anyone want to open a server with mPT files, seriously he needs nothing more than this files... we runned mPT for 2 years with this files and many players played the server and enjoyed. it was a real sucess server and everyone enjoyed.

Sux that because of VaGo it all over. Or maybe because of me... if i didn't have army i would keep mPT alive untill very now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think mPT will come back because:
1. VaGo is not around anymore
2. VaGo has no money to pay game host and web host.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways about baris creating all mPT features... its false. the real developer of mPT files and the one that gave them to baris is Wado aka wado01. Baris indeed translated the files but he didnt create any features... its all wado01's work. Baris told me some times about wado. he says he has tier 5 files and that he's on the same level as Sandurr when it comes to PT developing... but its just rumors.

What I know is that we had in mPT a server crash issue for like 1 year and we tried all ways to fix it and nothing worked untill baris talked to wado01 and wado01 fixed the server crash. the issue was in the server.exe... something about network packages or something. After this the server.exe never crashed again.

If anyone want to open a server with mPT files, seriously he needs nothing more than this files... we runned mPT for 2 years with this files and many players played the server and enjoyed. it was a real sucess server and everyone enjoyed.

Sux that because of VaGo it all over. Or maybe because of me... if i didn't have army i would keep mPT alive untill very now.

It's done! nothings gonna change! mPT is down! but Infinity will always be Infinity! R.I.P
for the best PT Server for my comeback play in Priston land!
but, you did a 89% of server failure! you did not think that a lot of players having fun playing! and you still broke it! as a matter of fact. you are the one who destroy the server too.

give a lil respect to VaGo who did a lot of things to mPT that Rovarav didnt know!

-adios

Reaction score
i have download and install SQL 2008, SQL 2008 studio, client , sever but i don't know how i will do continue?
Please teach me to create a sever
Anyway thanks for help me :thumbup1:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Truongminh87: The same way as you set SQL up for previous PT Servers. This release should definitely not be your first. If that's what you are looking for, see elsewhere.

Reaction score
@Truongminh87: The same way as you set SQL up for previous PT Servers. This release should definitely not be your first. If that's what you are looking for, see elsewhere.
May u help me teamview my pc and help me create a sever :): that's good when u help me, but if couldn't , that's fine.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OT but: If you are looking to set up your first PT server, and my help to do so then my best recommendation is still my release. This now has video guides as well as Rich Text documentation on setting up the server. Though I still don't have a video for the client setup creation.

I'm unlikely to be able to teamview you through any better than that, and you can move back and fourth, or re-watch the videos to your hearts content, or ask questions in the thread if you don't understand anything.

Do be aware, however, that the setup process I provide automates many of the common parts and JFW™ (Just Flippin' Works) without you seeing how it's actually achieved. Even so, you will then know what it should look like if you get it right. ^_^ And all my source code is available there, so you can figure out how it does it from that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, Can someone maybe help me ?
Im using

MPT-Server-25-05-2012
And MPT Admin game.exe

My Problem is at lv 99 i dont get lvl up i dont think that lv99 is max :)
How can i fix that problem ? thx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, Can someone maybe help me ?
Im using

MPT-Server-25-05-2012
And MPT Admin game.exe

My Problem is at lv 99 i dont get lvl up i dont think that lv99 is max :)
How can i fix that problem ? thx :)

You need to complete all the rankup first (tier 1~4) then you can lvl till lvl 140

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe some help
after i started server4096.exe first time without copy and pasting char and Field over it works and starts perfect then when i copy over Field and char folders it gives me a runtime error if i could get any help thanks.

Runtime happens in root directory

when i put Char and Field in GameServer still no monsters and no NPC's load
but server starts
runtime - MPT Server/Client/Admin Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back