Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PristonTale+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.
Although I still do not use "PristonTale +"
But I switched to "UltraEdit" step by step to modify.
Was able to transform the language. Just more cumbersome.
Also ask whether your For role-specific part of the item to go there to modify it?
Thank You!
1 - PristonTale+ - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - PristonTale+ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not everything is in game.exe. I don't remember how it is in this particular case but I think I was patching it in TextOutA?? or maybe some other function that was text related.
However this one is 2 part word "Pikeman" + "Spec" so try looking for them separately. I'm almost sure that those words have reliable address in game.exe

Try bobsobols http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/extract-strings-aid-translation-728191/ translation project. It's way better to have multi-language game, unless you planing to let only Chinese players play.

PS. things like monsters names can only be translated in server.exe

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Pikeman Spec" is included in the Client. As you say, if it's encrypted, or, for example Mysic and rPT exports lots of stuff to a DLL, then you won't find it with a regular search till you search the injected DLL, or decrypt the executable.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Vormuv!
Thank you very much for ur great share!
I'm using the SunnyJPT server and try to translating it but I got stuck. I can't start the game when I set "logLVL=2".
Pls help me solve it.
Thank you very much!

got stuck

got st

Back