Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PT Server, fresh leak - Gift of the year

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the "new" leaked server files with Item Craft.

Enjoy and download asap, we dont know how long sendpsace will be online lol

If you liked it, add me some rep! lol

Just explaining why I released it:

I got this files from an old friend. Its better not to mention him. He wouldnt like. We never managed to get it online and anything like. Them a server showed up claiming to have Item Craft. After a few months they went online and indeed they had. Then some stuff happened and the server closed. Some people managed to get it and started to selling it. I hate this. as you may all know that I dont like to share stuff because it remove the "uniquity" of the servers but I also dont like selling stuff. So I released it here. The sellers wont have anything to sell anymore and now all servers will be just the same. Like it or not, deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Gift of the year

where is Xtrap4Server.dll? I need her...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Is there a "clean" version of this server? It's not "server4096" right?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

no I dont.
@vormav

this is the clean version...

It don't look like .exe based on server4096. Someone made modifications already, item table etc.
But OK, I guess there is no "clean" version of this .exe

Staff member
Reaction score

this is not 4096. This server.exe is from an official server. I dont remember how I got it :(:

but you can be sure this would probably be the best server.exe you'll ever find arround here.
And if I recall, this server contains the GameServer from an official server too that I got it sometime ago. so, you have the official server plus an official gameserver with drop rates/exp all just like an official server :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Maybe viet PT, anyway thanks for sharing.
Somebody already put Brazil claws on in and translate it just a bit ;)

Staff member
Reaction score

If I remember, this server has a little bug in Item Craft. I dont remember now what it is, but its working fine. There's just one server that has it fully working.

yea, it maybe from vietpt, but I still would like to know how it got leaked...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

oh, VNPT Server files? =o , it's cool so.

I am not requesting but , which files contain on it?

all files or gameserver & server.exe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no problem with the server.exe, the problem is the game.exe, an error occurs when clicking on craft npc, and there are three slots for crystals in the create runes npc (that server.exe accepts four slots) but if you get a old server.exe with four slots to runas craft you haven't error ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yes, I've seen more recent Chinese PT servers floating around and been asked not to release them here. Not had a chance to check these out yet, but I imagine they are from a similar source.

Organisation of the server data files was a little different than 4096 based servers we are used to, and some extras are needed. They could largely be just blank to make it work though.

If they work crafting, then just analysing the packets to add such implementation to a 4096 server would be cool.

Thanks for sharing. Now this is open I hope it will spawn many new developments and variety. :wink:

Reaction score

@.price. this is not a diferent from CPT 1024 >< i have this file like a year, and if u see some offset they are the same, and inside that 'vietnan' server u will see many places are write " Chinnese ".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

really? hahaha how come you're so smart?
backoff... I knew you were gonna post here, sooner or later. Its a shame indeed. Oh if I could post here somethings I've heard from some random guy haha, it wont be nice :(:

@bob
This server is different than that one I sent you. please dont share it :p:

@all
you need to use a new game.exe otherwise craft wont work.

the new game.exe just will work if you make nop in one call inside of game memory ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh god... dude I have this since last year.. I did every tests you might think of :)

004A477D |. E8 8F5AFFFF |CALL game.0049A211

make nops in this offset and test, after you tell me what you discovered :)

the only problem is the crystals images, they dont appear after nop ^^

maybe because this call is responsible for image loading, whatever, nobody will go use this server '-'

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not editing stuff... see? <pats bob on head for being a good boi>

Some people aren't happy this is released. I have no reason to remove it, as far as I can see it complies with our regulations.

My guess is that the "Crafting bug" mentioned has a couple of solutions... Micro said some people will just NOP it out so it works because they are <insert derogatory term here>. This is probably what nyckad is suggesting.

Micro and .Price. clearly know a better fix server side.

Guys, I don't want to go all California on your arses but... Whatever! :lol:

Why a new release with features and issues all of it's own should stop people developing PT completely I really don't know. :/:

Who got what from where, when, why... don't care. If you gave this to .Price. and asked him not to share, take it up with him in private. It's done now, and you can't fix broken eggs.

Anything else personal... keep it personal... please.

TY. :D:

P.S. We've lost some useful stuff because I'm not supposed to censor the content, and it's all mixed up. I've even deleted one of my posts because my ignorance is clearly inflaming matters.

[highlight]Don't re-post![/highlight] But don't feel hurt that you did anything "wrong"... so did I, we didn't know any better at the time. Did anyone get infractions? Nope... Just putting out a little accidental fire. :wink:

Just keep posts constructive an on topic.
Is there a "clean" version of this server? It's not "server4096" right?
Seems like there may be "cleaner" versions around.

As with all leaks, when I first started getting copies they where broken from missing files.

Last edited:
Back