Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PT Server, fresh leak - Gift of the year

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My guess is that the "Crafting bug" mentioned has a couple of solutions... Micro said some people will just NOP it out so it works because they are <insert derogatory term here>. This is probably what nyckad is suggesting.

not bob, this problem is in game.exe, but there is another bug in the server.exe. the bug is about pvp, this server.exe has a new command of pvp that active pvp in all maps, but is easy fix ^^

Staff member
Reaction score
people are fixing the bug without even knowing whats causing it. they think it is because a new command in hotuk. maybe removing it make it works,but thats wrong. thats NOT how you should fix it.

I would teach how to fix it properly, but as far as I've seen, I dont think I should. maybe I should just let them fix for themselves? I think I did something big just by releasing it. you know I dont like to spoonfed. I dont like to foment lazyness...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No problem.

HR pointer, .Price., acknowledge the issue and simply point out that the solution offered is a limited work-around. If you are not at liberty to give a more complete explanation, (for whatever reason... including a conscientious objection) just say so.

It's still about "credit where due". A work around which misses the point is still a work around and may allow people to ignore it and work on something else in the files, or to understand the issue better and use it as a starting point to their own "better solution".

At least, that's what I would do. :wink:

Staff member
Reaction score
okay, well, this is how you should really fix the bug:

Code:
0052F7AB  |. A1 28CC8B00    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[8BCC28]

0052F76F  |> A1 28CC8B00    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[8BCC28]
Just go to those offsets and assemble that code. no need for any jerry-rigs... :):
If you take a look, those offsets has jumps to another section with new codes added. those codes makes the server goes pvp. not a hotuk command :lol: you just have to change it back and its all done.

Reaction score
>< " this is not a hotuk command"
try put
*PK_FIELD 0
>< its make ... well.. that call the server function to zero that FF value and make only in Bless pvp..

Staff member
Reaction score
just do what I said and your pvp will be just fine. I tested it FFS. Do you really think it doesnt work? :lol:
(vc n lembra + da conversa que agente teve falando la do item premium verde? kkkk, n sei como omar consegue ser seu amigo... babaca, e ainda fica falando merda... vc fico com aquele servidor 1 ano e nao conseguio fazer ele iniciar kkkkk lembra q quando ia entrar no jogo o sv fechava né? nb do caraio kkkkk)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
cos its a server repack...not a client.

okay, well, this is how you should really fix the bug:

Code:
0052F7AB  |. A1 28CC8B00    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[8BCC28]

0052F76F  |> A1 28CC8B00    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[8BCC28]
Just go to those offsets and assemble that code. no need for any jerry-rigs... :):
If you take a look, those offsets has jumps to another section with new codes added. those codes makes the server goes pvp. not a hotuk command :lol: you just have to change it back and its all done.

so much for not showing anyone ;) :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cos its a server repack...not a client.
It's actually pretty useful for any full PT repack to include a working client, because of the wide variety these days. Until you can find a client which works with the server, it's pretty difficult to know exactly what type of client you need, or why a particular client isn't working.

fe. If you have a server designed to work on the kPT protocol on the ePT port, you can be scratching your head for quite some time
so much for not showing anyone ;) :p
:lol: Yes, I noticed that. Nice gift though. :D:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you said in a previous post you would let them figure it out for themselves. but u gave the answer :lol: :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Sheen
Nice release... Thx

I'm a lil away from PT dev, but I'll try to test this server... :)
It's use ePT protocol, right?

@Everybody

I didn't look for it, so forgive me if it's a stupid question but I wish to known a good game.exe for this release. I'm asking cuz I believe there's more than 1 so I don't asking IF exist but which one you guys recommend for use.

Thx all.

Staff member
Reaction score
The recommended client would be the cPT one, from yetime. if I recall, this server was "setted up" to work with PTBr client. so if you download PTBr it will work, except the Item Craft, because you'd need an older version of PTBr client. but I think that if you use cPT client, that change isn't needed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please reup the broken link?? The link of SandSpace: has expired.

Back