Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PT Server VM Image - Debian Sid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank,

and some question
i want to know number of Job_code.
i can't find any guide in here, "how to setting this server".

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"number Job_code"?

Are you talking about "RecvMsg" message that is displayed in server window?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my bad, now i know how to class change w/o Quest. >,<

Job_Code mean Job_Code = 8 = Priestess Class
JobChage 0 - 3 Times (Class Change)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Vormav - PT Server VM Image - Debian Sid - RaGEZONE Forums

This is release of fully working PristonTale server, configured and ready to use.

Download:

Code:
==================================================
Filename          : PristonTaleServer@Debian.7z
MD5               : a0de9ba60ee8f79269ca021e5098629c
SHA1              : 450b510f7886d52a5906bef20d4d16c102b451ae
CRC32             : ba0b11dd
File Size         : 1,559,729,835
==================================================

Features:

- Apache web server
- MySQL databases
- PHP clan system and simple "make account" page
- automatic SoD 2 score system, best clan is chosen every week (no additional tools needed, everything is php-mysql based)
- server is working on free, open source and cross-platform software, so you can use files from this release and build windows version
- and many more...

Password:

root, user account (pristontale), MySQL, Clan.dll, SQL.dll... all use same password "123456" (without quotations)

How to use it:

- install and import this vm image.

- check your settings, go to Network, "Adapter 1" should be set to NAT (so your server can use internet), "Adapter 2" should be set to Host-only Adapter

- on your windows machine add new hardware "VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter" and configure it

- start VM with server, you should be able to see your server now

- on windows open your web browser and type

- make your first account, ID and password can be max 24 char long and only in lower case no special characters, ID can't start from number

- if you made your account than I recommend you to start server4096K.exe from terminal or just go to GameServer folder (click "Places" in top left corner) and double click server4096K.exe

- on windows your ptReg.rgx need those lines:
Code:
"Server1" "192.168.56.101"
"Server2" "192.168.56.101"
"Server3" "192.168.56.101"

- you also need to edit game.exe and change every .asp to .php, here is also one .aspx that also need to be changed to .php

- if you don't know how to do it than download this client exe (run from kPT folder!)

- or download whole client compatible with this release:

[MIRROR]

- congratulations you should be able to login to your server now

Notice:

- on linux "things" are case sensitive!

e.g. MySQL: SELECT UserID FROM... IS NOT EQUAL SELECT userID FROM...
e.g. PHP: $day IS NOT EQUAL $DAY

How to make PT Server on Linux from scratch:

Debian Sid:

install (apt-get install):
- mysql-server
- mysql-client
- mysql-workbench
- apache2
- php5
- php5-mysql
- cabextract

install (dpkg -i *):
- wine ( ) (sid)
- winetrick ( ) (wheezy, sid version is bugged)
- install missing dependency (apt-get install -f)

run:
winecfg

wine regedit
- import registry file (MySQL.reg)

winetricks dotnet20 jet40 mdac28
winetricks vb6run (needed by MonsEditor)

download:
- myoledb-3.9.6.msi ( )
extract MyOleDB folder from myoledb-3.9.6.msi
copy MyOleDB to .wine/drive_c/Program Files

wine regsvr32 MyProv.dll (dll in MyOleDB folder)

start:
MySQL Workbench, import & run DB script

Copy server files to .wine/drive_c/PristonTale/GameServer
Copy SQL.dll/Clan.dll to .wine/drive_c/PristonTale/GameServer

Copy clan files to /var/www

wine server4096K.exe

make account:

How to make PT Server on Windows using Apache, MySQL and PHP:

COMING SOON...

Credits:

Me, Me, Me, Me, Me for making Clan.dll/SQL.dll MySQL compatible, rewriting Sandurr's ASP Clan files to PHP and adding auto SoD 2 score, rewriting and fixing MSSQL DB to MySQL, fixing many bugs in clan system and dlls and for making this release work on Linux

bobsobol for miscellaneous work

(⌐■_■)

Dear Vormav
I want mount more a disk to wine location: /home/pristontale/.wine/dive_c/ ?, because mount / very small size disk for priston tale server.
Plz help for us! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know why you had to quote whole fist post and send me PM with exactly same question at same time but OK... " "™.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Could do that. Resize the virtual disk then resize the partition with GParted or such. Or you could go another way; add a second drive, partition that and move the server on to the second drive, then mount that as the Wine C drive with a hardlink. Either way is good.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And also thanks Sheen. He answered first. ^_^ Also, please use the "Like" feature, (or + Rep) rather than making a post. It saves spam posts bumping threads and is a reputation we can carry around with us. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My char is lvl 70. But i can't enter Battlefield of The Ancients. How to open this map, someone helps me pls...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't remember the included server having those custom rPT maps included.

If I'm right in that then; Where did you get them from, and how did you integrate them into your server and client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do we have to use wine if it will work on linux? mysql can be installed directly to linux? anyone can just post the server files without that debian thing?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What i need to do to put other premium items on the game? BI111~BI152.
Edit server4096k.exe? If is that, how?

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
@Pricky2016 as with any other server, you are best to try edit existing ones, I think if you want to add more you need to add them into the source code before compiling
alfieo this is one for people who want to play at home, its not designed as a ready to go large end private server. if you want to set up a private server for more than just you and 1 or 2 mates you should be setting up from scratch (use the plethora of guides around the forums)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, please somebody help me, sorry for my bad english, im start the server, everithing works fine than tutorial, but when im open the game, in game login, im put my id and password, game can't start, an korean or japanese or i don't no languagemessage appears and nothing happen, plz im need help =D

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi, please somebody help me, sorry for my bad english, im start the server, everithing works fine than tutorial, but when im open the game, in game login, im put my id and password, game can't start, an korean or japanese or i don't no languagemessage appears and nothing happen, plz im need help =D

So how far have you got with it?
have you got the accounts setup in the sql database?
Does your client have the right IP address pointers to the server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank very much for help me, thats ok, the server is running and i log in, but GM commands don't accept, like ~/@put or ~/@get or /PassRankUp and how to edit, max lvl cap, itens drop rate of the server and create an edited gm char, im using vm image debian sid. =D

Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Thank very much for help me, thats ok, the server is running and i log in, but GM commands don't accept, like ~/@put or ~/@get or /PassRankUp and how to edit, max lvl cap, itens drop rate of the server and create an edited gm char, im using vm image debian sid. =D
if you're asking for help please describe what processes you follow and what youve tried first.

ie. in the hotuk there is a line ADMIN_NAME this is normally admin, this is what you PM for the admin levels,

so you'd do /:admin 3 for admin level 3 (provided you havnt changed the admin level passwords.)

without doing this you cant run any admin commands except the blackuser, field and user commands

Back