Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Its not that bad. I have already managed to reduce bugs in it massively. Runs better than official server and client already.

Am i right in thinking exp table checksum is calculated by the sum of all items within?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all !
i had problem with source. when i play in map blesscatle. i had click to NPC to buy potion. but it not show item on NPC.
can you tell me fix it. i had check in source rsCASTLE_FIELD but not found.

Thank so much

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah... Mega has turned to poop... Unless you know how to work around their limitations.

Pro-tip with mega.
Make an account, then click the link, instead of selecting download via browser, click "Import to my cloud drive".
It will copy the files to your mega account, THEN you can download it from your own account with no download limitation.

m69kZdh - [Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed - RaGEZONE Forums

hey bro, frist of all thank you for upload it..I need to alert you that part 1 is corrupted. any1 can reupload it pleace?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
hey bro, frist of all thank you for upload it..I need to alert you that part 1 is corrupted. any1 can reupload it pleace?

Ohh bugger.
Thanks for letting me know, re-uploading it now.
In the meantime you can also grab it from:

Part 1 fixed on MediaFire :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very nice project, good to have, btw im not dead, just a bit zombie, also this project seems also compile visual studio 2019, just have to retarget, and also need to fix the #define _WIN32_WINNT & #define _WIN32_WINDOWS with a better version of windows code like 0x0A00 for windows 10. And yes, need to have the dxd8.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice project, good to have, btw im not dead, just a bit zombie, also this project seems also compile visual studio 2019, just have to retarget, and also need to fix the #define _WIN32_WINNT & #define _WIN32_WINDOWS with a better version of windows code like 0x0A00 for windows 10. And yes, need to have the dxd8.

The legend has returned.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've been trying to get this running on VS Community 2019, but i'm getting the following error ->

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError LNK1104 cannot open file 'd3dx.lib' runmap3d ...\PTClassic\LINK 1

Is the problem that telatoro mentioned about the dxd, does anyone knows how to fix it?
Where can i find this lib?

EDIT: I got it compiling on W10 and VS community 2019,

Complementing telatoro's post

- To retarget the project, install VS 2019 and open the runmap3d.sln, VS should prompt the option to retarget the project before it opens the project it self.

- Replace with 0x0A00 on every #define _WIN32_WINNT & #define _WIN32_WINDOWS that you found, i used VS Code to search for que occureencies and replace the values

- faced an error related to "afxres.h", just install the MFC libs on the add features page on VS.

- faced an error related to "typeinfo.h", open the file that has it and remove the ".h".

- got an error related to the d3dx.lib, i've downloaded the directX 9, copied the d3dx9.lib from the installation folder and placed it at PTClassic\Library. Don't know if that was the right thing to do but i got rid of the error and VS started compiling.

Now, i'm facing another problem, i'm using Sunny's VM for the server, i'm able to create an account, i'm logging in to the game, create a character after the creation process getting this error right after entering the game: "Connection lost with Server"

Does anyone faced this problem?

drz - [Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed - RaGEZONE Forums

drz - [Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Could be something admin related?
Either enable your account for admin access in the servers hotuk.ini
Or remove your client side hotuk.ini that grants admin access.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Agree, its on admin maybe you put ADMIN_IP on your hotuk.ini which will give you dc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The legend has returned.

It works! Great help!
I have attached database mdf files.
But I am always try to establish connection...Maybe something network wrong config on me?
And how to create the first account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx, after patch SQL dlls and after find the register web system.
I have logined in ept 3215 and this topic version too.
But this topic version is older than ept 3215.

Where I can find ept 3215 or later source code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to remove the debug window mode? Is there any way to remove it? Thank you QQ截图20211224110944 - [Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Console is attachet in WinMain

If you not able the build without debug rome. just remove here.

Back