Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well actually some Brazilian people recently setup so there is server files out there somewhere ;)

Hi,

I see the server.exe, is the original used on GamerKraft before close, is made with MFC library and use encrypted files ( like inx, for example... )...

I take on my hands, and see little time on Debug, but lose the files.

Anyway, I prefer PT1 ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone would be willing to help a beginner (in the programming world) I can provide hosting (real hosting, not a computer in my basement.) and i'm a fairly skilled web designer but im new to programming.

Send me a message if you would.

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do anybody still work with the source or is there no more interesting on it? I got a different revision wich include dx9as draw API and mygui for drawing the game GUI. (Not finshed the replace of all exsisting GUI elements)
I'm looking for developers who has experience in c/c++ and will join the work. Maybe de are able to implement some laxelore models and New features.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added u drz, sadly i cant provide help with the coding aspect of it but ill help in anyway i can. I figuer any help is better than none.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sadly i dont know the coding in this source that much otherwise i would help in trying to fix it but atm im just screwing around and seeing how everything works and maybe find out a few things, so i wouldnt be much help to you at all drz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whats the fastest way to disable the new classes without gaining errors along the way, i want to get rid of Shaman Class And Assassin + Spec on items.

Reaction score
For anyone interested I have setup a VM in Oracle VirtualBox with these files edited by DRZ.

MEGA:
MediaFire:

You can get in game, kill monsters and what not.
Has a nice registration website with account manager.
Could not for the life of me get clans to work though, always get error 58 (no connection) so dunno what's happening there.

Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
For anyone interested I have setup a VM in Oracle VirtualBox with these files edited by DRZ.

Could not for the life of me get clans to work though, always get error 58 (no connection) so dunno what's happening there.

if this is the one of yours pinned in the release section, i had clans working on that..

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
IIRC, I filtered out the C14N and S3RV3RM4IN in the server exe and replaced them with the plain english versions and it worked.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@drz what does "SetDisconnectFlag: 14" that's the one time debug mention it.. then debug repeats "SetDisconnectFlag: 20" (I bet SetdisconnectFlag: 20) when server isn't online..
I couldn't figure out what's SetDisconnectFlag 14 means.. could you explain or someone :) ?

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SetDisconnectFlag is set at multiple places and disconnect the connection for some reasons. The number is just at by me, for identify and Print wäre the flag is set if it happens.

AS example: client get some wrong checksum it will set disconnectflag. If this flag is set true, THW client should close connection to Server at next loop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Here is a source or files compiled ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends.
I recently downloaded the PC package .oav VM
but I do not turn on runmap3d_server.exe
And I want to connect to the server and client
I do not find the client .Please only way for me to have one connected
I do not know off the active material .

Thanks
Hello friends.I recently downloaded the PC package .oav VM .but I do not turn on runmap3d_server.exeAnd I want to connect to the server and client .I do not find the client .Please only way for me to have one connected .I do not know off the active material .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does someone has any hint about making the game widescreen? I managed to open the window in the choosen resolution by adding the resolution in the ptreg:
fileread.cpp
case 0:
smConfig.ScreenSize.x = 800;
smConfig.ScreenSize.y = 600;
Utils_Log(LOG_DEBUG, " ScreenSize.x = 800 , ScreenSize.y = 600");
break;

case 1:
smConfig.ScreenSize.x = 1024;
smConfig.ScreenSize.y = 768;
Utils_Log(LOG_DEBUG, " ScreenSize.x = 1024 , ScreenSize.y = 768");
break;

case 2:
smConfig.ScreenSize.x = 1280;
smConfig.ScreenSize.y = 1024;
Utils_Log(LOG_DEBUG, " ScreenSize.x = 1280 , ScreenSize.y = 1024");
break;
case 3:
smConfig.ScreenSize.x = 1366;
smConfig.ScreenSize.y = 768;
Utils_Log(LOG_DEBUG, " ScreenSize.x = 1366 , ScreenSize.y = 768");
break;

}

but the game itself doesnt renderize, it stays 4:3 with the black bars

i've been trying to fix it comparing with bobsobol's tutorial (http://forum.ragezone.com/f562/wide-screen-client-837391/) but I can't seem to fix it. Does anyone has a tip?

And here's some bugs that I found:
*Game randowly forgets to load some textures
*Clan system doesn't work
*Character doesn't hold his weapons like we was supposed to hold (like hold a sword like a bow) (change randowly)
*Some skills crashing client

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No this is what i meant,

GrKx3Ah - [Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed - RaGEZONE Forums

But only does with Assassin havent tested shaman yet.

Also command wise is there any levelup command?

Search for JOB_CODE_ASSASSINE and JOB_CODE_SHAMAN, and change the values to:

Code:
#define		JOB_CODE_ASSASSINE			0x00050100		//T1
#define		JOB_CODE_SHAMAN				0x00050000		//T1

Other fix, not important, is change the BYTE ItemCodeList[MOTION_TOOL_MAX]; to WORD ItemCodeList[MOTION_TOOL_MAX];, and put in MOTION_TOOL_MAX define, 52 again.. That is the correct way..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks for your share ,but where is the client@@ if possible,can you upload it ,thanks!

Back