Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client is in the very first post here...
client/server are in the same folder, just different exe

Server = runmap3d_server.exe
Client = runmap3d.exe
maybe there is something wrong with me,when i open the runmap3d.exe,it just display something then close quickly. here is the picture to show that.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't run 3d games in that VM...

You need to copy the client to your PC and run it from there. the vm is only for running the server.
@@thanks for your answer,but it still something wrong with me.it got error

error:lpD3D->creatDevice
error:Failed InitD3D<>

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
if ( ( abs( ( long )dwPlayTime - ( long )dwLastMouseMoveTime ) > 1024 * 60 * 3 ||
		abs( ( long )dwPlayTime - ( long )dwLastCharMoveTime ) > 1024 * 60 * 3 ||
		abs( ( long )dwFuncChkTime - ( long )dwPlayTime ) > 14 * 60 * 1024 ) ||
		 RestartPlayCount!=0 ) 
	{
		//Attack invalid when no mouse movement more than a few minutes (bots automatically play defense)
		//Invalid attacks when standing in place for more than a few minutes characters (bots automatically play defense)
		return FALSE;
	}

After some time without move the mouse and char, the default damage is canceled by this code..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey,drz,glad to meet u,i am still working with the source and i am interesting on it。how can i find u?

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its possible. Maybe you have to Change some libs or something. But generally the source Works for vs2015

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting this error while compiling

drz - [Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed - RaGEZONE Forums

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The error Message is very correctly. You have to change the Plattform sdk to Version 150, because you are miss old sdk...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
c:\arquivos\projeto\ptsourcedx7\src\smpacket.h(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'atltime.h': No such file or directory
1> checkdll.cpp

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to copy the files into standard include path of your Visual Studio installation. Maybe it works to if you copy the files into project lib directory and add addinonal include path.

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just english.

what is the problem. Just copy the atlmfc into your "Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC" directory...

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Second Post this topic

nettype.hpp
#define _W_SERVER (if this flag is set, the project will build as server)
#define _USE_DYNAMIC_ENCODE (flag is set, the AttackPacketEncode will be use, but crash the client)
#define _USE_NEW_MSSQL_CLASS (if this flag is set, MSSQL2008 class will be used)

Back