Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the Priston Tale development world.
I downloaded the VM SunnyZ uploaded, but it's VS Trial time has expired, and I can't recompile the project. Any idea on an other way to compile the project? (CLI, other tool) I tried downloading VS 2017 from my dreamspark acc but it says WS needs an update in order to install that, so...

I had many problems with textures not found, but then I copied RealmPT's Effect directory into it, and all this problems were gone. Now, my client crashes with DirectX Error Blt() failed.
This error comes from /smLib3d/smDsx.cpp 880 function RenderDevice::Blt. But, I don't know why it fails, and how to solve it.
Thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try to use Client files that I have uploaded

I thought it was the same files, it even says DRZ edit :p
Anyway, ill try it

The same problem occurs with your client drz.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im getting DirectX error on Blt function.

Error returns 16 code. Anyone knows what does it mean?

Couldn't find this error code at ddraw.h

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found out the worst way what was causing the DirectX Blt error.

The screensize.

Fu... I lost like what... 10+ hours trying to fix this...

The screensize at Ptreg was set as 2, and when I set it to 1, it worked perfectly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have allways dc, just some seconds online and a dc in client
SetDisconnectFlag: 13
Some wha to fix it?

Edited: Solved, it is a account billing problem.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey fellas how are u?

A question... if i change that variables to 32 bits and compile it in a 32bits server, it will be abble to run in 32bits ?

And i really need to compile in 32bits or just changing the variable to 32bits are enough ?

For anyone interested I have setup a VM in Oracle VirtualBox with these files edited by DRZ.

You can get in game, kill monsters and what not.
Has a nice registration website with account manager.
Could not for the life of me get clans to work though, always get error 58 (no connection) so dunno what's happening there.

Sunny can you please upload to MediaFire/4Shared or another? Mega has quota block to download :(
Tks

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does "changing variables to 32 Bit" means? Acutally the source can Just compiled for 32bit evironments, of you want to change to 64 Bit, there is much more to do, File Pointer, Index Pointer etc

Reaction score
Sunny can you please upload to MediaFire/4Shared or another? Mega has quota block to download :(
Tks

Yeah... Mega has turned to poop... Unless you know how to work around their limitations.

Pro-tip with mega.
Make an account, then click the link, instead of selecting download via browser, click "Import to my cloud drive".
It will copy the files to your mega account, THEN you can download it from your own account with no download limitation.

m69kZdh - [Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah... Mega has turned to poop... Unless you know how to work around their limitations.

Pro-tip with mega.
Make an account, then click the link, instead of selecting download via browser, click "Import to my cloud drive".
It will copy the files to your mega account, THEN you can download it from your own account with no download limitation.

m69kZdh - [Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed - RaGEZONE Forums

Amazing! Thanks so much.;.. :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have got everything to work but the problem I am now experiencing is that many of the map textures seem to be missing and the item names are shown in Korean, rather than English. Can anyone help me fix this?

Thank you.

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add new Version without new classes and some bug fixes as git-repository. Check first post in this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi Drz !
Link git file is die or can't download.
can you upload link new version source .
Thank so much!

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another update is pushed. Sometimes Npc was not clickable, even attack or open shops, after some minutes. This issue is fixed. Just pull changes from Repository if you need.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@drz, can you please help me compile the game.exe file without debugging so I can provide to players?

Thanks as always.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@drz another minor bug. When using Divine Lightning, there are sometimes bugged effects, mostly when moving the camera or your character around.

Back