• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Server Files EditionPK V1.7

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
--- Translation by Nithael - added by bobsobol ---
TRANSLATED TEXT (I'm Brazilian, so.. :D):

* I ASK YOU TO READ THE SERVER FILES BEFORE DOWNLOAD (??) *
- Items up to lvl 149e
- 10 to 15 new items ADDED
- ALL the mobs had the XP removed (Only the SOD mobs and 1 for XP EVENT will have XP)
- News mobs added to drop items up to lvl 120 on Navisko at the night
- Decoy with "Item Mature" at Ruinen and Eura
- Some maps with mobs were locked so no players will go there to drop rings
- Rings up to lvl 140 WITHOUT BUGs
- Server.exe and Game.exe aligned with the items without any bugs
- 1 Jera + mix integrated (I'm not sure what that means) -FirePT-
- Darkness Sanctuary with 2 edited mobs dropping items up to lvl 110b to 115
- All items at NPC are free
- Balanced classes over the possible, or, each item from lvl 15+ with specified Spec. Eg.: KS only Swords, MS only Claws, PS only Scythes, etc.
- Items from lvl 1 to 149e had the requirements removed (Agi, Spi, Str, etc.)
- Mobs, Items, NPCs removed (they bugged the server)
- Crashes lowered because of all the reduced XP and mobs/maps removed
- No Inferna, Mirage mix bug
- No 2kk XP error
- ET2 drops up to Insane
- Garden only with Hopis dropping from 50 to 70K gp.
- HS increased: Many HP and STM at Navisko with drop-mobs only at night
- Added monsters: Killer Cyclop, Giant Spider, Sufurico (this is NOT a portuguese word, at all!) Demon, Black Knight, Black Priest, Dark Guardian, Hellish Mage, Specter Goblin.
- Integrated Patch with some modifications, like: Login music, Char select music, Mouse pointer, Ricarten music, etc.
- Exclusive website made by *him* with help on letters menu by Thunder
- All the Tools.exe from the server was translated (probably to portuguese) by *him* as possible
- KPT's Original commands
- All the shields had the block removed to balance the classes
- Claws over the lvl 115 had HP and Defense removed (or made NEGATIVE, double interpretation) to balance the classes.
- HP, STM and MANA pots without bugs
- XP Event at S1

-----------------

Some considerations by me (Nithael):
- I don't have ANYTHING related to the release. Just wanna help on the translation
- Sorry for the poor english. I'm just getting back on pratice.
- I won't answer ANY questions related to the release, since I didn't even download it.
- The "(blue)" text were made BY ME. The releaser that wrote the text had some SERIOUS issue on right spelling.
- Please thank, if it's possible! Just to get a feedback on the translation and help more!

--- Original ---
[size=10pt]PE

--- Credits ---
FirePT, DeXter, Dimas, Encrypted, Lusono, Voldemort, KaiogaPK, Galera Online, RaGEZONE

--- Links ---
Server v1.7
Client Patch v1.7
Painel v1.8

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Again... this is not a Portuguese site. Pleas post English translation, but thank you for sharing. :D:

---Edit---
A side note, does anyone know enough about languages to explain why automatic translators are so bad at translating Portuguese and Korean? German, French, Chinese, Norwegian, Spanish, Japanese, Vietnamese and Russian are all no real problem, but the meaning seems totally lost from Korean and Portuguese. Even when writing for people in those two languages I have to do a lot of back translating to get something that still means the same basic thing.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[size=10pt] I ASK FOR THAT] READS the ARCHIVES OF the SERVER BEFORE LOWERING [/size Item Until Level 149e the 10 15 New Item Add All Mob

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes but that's an automated translation made by someone who doesn't know the source (originating) language. It makes no sense... I can discern very little intelligible information from that, which is why RZ has always asked that people who post in languages other than English should always provide a translation they are happy retains the core meaning of their post.

Automatic translators are all very well when you already have some idea of what the text means... but they produce meaningless rubbish when you have no idea. It's like they chewed up a dictionary and spat words out randomly across a page.

As I say, I can use them with some languages, (probably ones syntactically similar to English) and any language I have some understanding of the basic syntax and core word set (French, German, Japanese and a few words of Welsh in my case) then I can get pretty much a complete and accurate translation for the basic automated one. But if the simplest of words look completely alien to you, even the original and the automated translation together can tell you nothing. Your translation (xKuroCiel, and thanks for trying BTW) looks as nonsensical to me as the original text, and I don't know the original language well enough to even attempt to map one translation to another and re-work the words.

If you write in your own language, translate it automatically, then auto translate back, if the meaning is gone, try re-wording till it comes back the same (basically) and there is a much better chance that the person on the other end (who doesn't speak your language) will be able to understand what you have said, even if the grammar or syntax is a bit off.

I do this when posting on foreign (to me) language boards... I'm British and we are renowned for being crap with other languages the world over, so if I can make this simple effort to communicate clearly in international communities... I'm afraid it bugs me a little when the same courtesy isn't reciprocated.

You may have noticed, that I will make a back translated meaning accurate translation of my posts for posters here for whom I suspect English is a difficult language.

I'm not a mod, so don't mind me, it's just MHO and a pet peeve. But I know HappyHardcore used to chide and reward, respectively those who did and didn't make this effort. So I don't think I'm completely out of line. And it's not like I'm saying everyone in the world should speak English, or that the whole of the Web should be in English... I'm just saying, please attempt meaningful translation to the primary language of the board to which you are posting. And I follow that rule myself, so I'm not asking anything I'm not prepared to do myself.

Okay, so much of the web is in English so I may have an easy life there, but I do frequent German, Japanese and Russian boards, and post what I hope is a suitable translation, and accept criticisms of my poor translation skills. (The French and Norwegians are keen to point out the remaining grammatical errors, and the Norwegians are very good with other languages, so I don't blame them for taking the mickey out of me.) The point is to make an attempt. Is it not?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's why I said rough translation ;)

Basically a BR client/Server containing level 149, has a few new items. And some other crap about something at level 115.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
let me try to help with this also:

[size=10pt]I Hope you read this after download them[/size]
Items till lvl 149e
10 - 15 Nes items added
Mobs without xp, (only gives exp the monsters in sod and some xp event monsters)
New monster with specific drops of items 120 in navisco at nights.
Decoy will mature in Ruinen and Eura
Some maps has blocked mobs to prevent rings droped
Rings till 140 without bugs
No bugs at all in Server.exe and Game.exe
1 Jera to Respec + Mix (the mix formulas of FirePT)
Dark Sanctuary with 2 edited Mob

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I can get this server working but not the clients. Also, after running the server for 10-15mins it crashes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As stated in PM... the intermittent server crash is usually a sign of a borked timed event. Try removing (commenting out) each of the events in hotuk.ini on the server.

Kely did this to me. I hate him. :wink:
Dєvєlopєя - Server Files EditionPK V1.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Servers running, but when i use the EditionPK and EditionPK VIP Clients i get unable to connect. Any ideas?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are is a fantastic list of reasons why you may not be able to connect by HappyHardcore on his Resources and Files thread.

Unfortunately he doesn't give a lot of ways to test those reasons, or to solve them, IMS, in that post... but there are solutions to each of those problems around on this forum.

Test each that you can, and come back to us if you get down to the last few you don't know how to check out. ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Okay i did as you told me bobsobol, i removed the events and now quantums client will connect to the server. I can play with that client, but not with EditionPK's clients. Any solution here? getting unable to connect after 10-20 seconds of putting in my account info.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not all clients are compatible with all servers. Some clients and servers are developed to be paired, and while you could jump through a lot of hoops to get them to work, you are often as well off sticking with a client that works, and developing the features you want into that.

I like the quantum client, because it is really clean, and pretty widely compatible. Why PK V1.7 client shouldn't work with it's own server, I really don't understand... but I've not had time to really look at this new file set. And because I'm not keen to produce a Portuguese client server setup, I can't see me using this set for anything much more than research.

Having said that, research and development is the reason I (and I hope most of us) are here on the RZ... so this release is definitely a plus for the community. As such it is greatly received.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is Interesting.....But it seems quite buggy from the comments o_O? Which is better mine or his, i say this not cause im jealous XD, but it could be handy to work from.

Thanks,
Unzubaru!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think this is probably a great repack, if you want a Portuguese server... Thought I've not tried more than looking at some of the files.

It would be nice if one of our Brazilian members could try it and comment.

I suspect many of the "bugs" are due to English speakers trying to use this to substitute the missing files from our tutorials. All documentation is in Portuguese, so a first time set up for someone who does not speak it well, is going to be hard.

I'd keep working on your release Unzu, because I think it will be better in English for us here. As I say, this is a brilliant repack to study from, and would be great if you wanted a Portuguese server... but it is not suitable for people wanting their first English server.

I do think it's right that we learn from each other globally though, and I try to remember that people may be using our servers may know English only as a secondary language, and not be strong speakers.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If anyone can get these files working please let me know, i want to get mine working

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Where did these files go? if anyone have please up, and pm me the link! I would appreciate it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is another database corruption. :s

Edition PK 1.7 MegaUpload
Edition PK 1.7 MediaFire

Edition PK Client Patch 1.7 MegaUpload (too big for MediaFire)

I'm afraid these files will probably be bigger than the originals, because I don't like installing WinRAR on servers, so I tend to keep server files in Zips. Just because Windows supports them natively. But the lack of solid archiving support does increase the size a fair bit on PT files.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks bobsobol!!!! Have you tried these clients by any chance?

Last edited:
Back