Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Files EmpirePT

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-WideScreen - supported without bugs ( set in config.ini )
- New client configuration file ( config.ini ) ( like a RealmPT )
- Login rewrite ( uses only 1 image ) ( like a RealmPT )
- Font identical to the RealmPT
- Aging until 16 ( the aging system was redone and can set up everything on . INI file in / emu files folder )
- All items added to the 102 if I'm not mistaken
- All items premiuns have been redone and are saving , they are no bug and all correct setup ( they save in a new dat, defined with . Edat )
- BP and Deaths in BC - system (can not remember if it's saving , but in a new Db in SQL )
- All skills can be edited in real time . INI file in server files
- Crystals not attack ( without using crown sod )
- Crystals follow your character
- Spec Stone
- Settings ingame ( like the RealmPT )
- Welcome Message can be easily configured in the file " Server.ini " do not have to restart the server
- You can adjust the level of each XP in " Server.ini " , just set the amount of EXP you want the player to win at that level (works on mobs of 10 or 10 unless convey convey more only)
- Stones of Aging fully functional and can set up your chances in . INI files from server
- New event - exclusive Christmas !
- New quest 75 quest totally unique , with new window etc etc!
- New ingame command to GM 's ( / viewplayer ) , which appears on the mini map the position of the players around him ( like the NPC 's)
- The MOD - Vormav was added directly to the game and may lead pack etc.
- Window of SOD was redone , much more beautiful and totally unique
- To activate GM - you must use the command /ativar even if your ID is in DLL but you do not use the command you can not do anything ( or run, F9 etc as we have in the files ) ( like a RealmPT )
- New commands for global GM :
  /+ your nickname in chat example appears: GM - Slave > Bla bla bla
  /> It is normal that we know , for example: GM > Bla Bla Bla
And many other things , bugs fixed , etc. etc. etc.

* To put your id open the GM Server.dll Hex , and look for bocadecao , there are located all IDs as GM3

* About Bugs , I remember has almost none, but to stir the files you'll need to be at least somewhat knowledgeable in ASM , since the source is not being released : D

* All credits to Prog!

*Downloads:
- Server Files:
- Client Full:
- Patch Client:

Pictures:

-New Event
bocadecao - Server Files EmpirePT - RaGEZONE Forums

-Command /viewplayer

-New Window of SoD

-Settings Ingame

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you help me set up the file, because I configured hotuk, all there ran the server.exe, when I log into the client full game.exe remdeption of miscommunication.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For al that're friend, no one could use this server files yet, at least nobody posted print or video that could log in without taking game.exe.

NOTE: Sorry for the english, is the google translator

Reaction score
Yeah, seems good, but it is a bit retarded.
Can only connect if the launcher server is up, needs to access

Gotta find a way to change the IP in the updater to conect to your own server, and then find out what 'allows' the connection to be made so the game starts up.

Managed to change the login IP inside game.dll in hex (look for 69.64.48.165. Can login, get to char select page, create char, get in game, but no NPC's or monsters anywhere.
Had problems with dc after char select before, turns out that ricarten is named village-2-natal

Also, how do you enable admin access on the client?

Needs a bit of work.

Pics in spoiler

Thanks bocadeco!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohhh. Congratulations SunnyZ
Glad to know that he studied to be able to connect

For "emu" folder function properly place the server files in the folder: "C:\ServidorPT"

Admin acess: search for "bocadecao" on server.dll and replace by its ID
command to enable gm: /ativar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Prog, =D...
really, you go having much work, we make this server, for show a new PT.
if you study, you see that the premiums are save on new DAT ( example: SunnyZ.edat ),
and the new christmas event, the sod are recreated the packets.
new packets, new sound on new maps like christmas ricarten.
and much more, that i don't remember now, i delete the sources.
the new quest level 75:

Christmas Event:

Part of the quest system written by me :

Credits to me, bocadecao, and lipinf for helping me for make this server a of best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are tutorials specific issues not?

can not log into the game.

ptReg.rgx not have to modify the IP address

------------------------
I apologize translated by google /

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Saokizayta1, you have to change the IP inside the launcher and game.dll and others few configuration.

The actual IP is temporarily online, so probably you will be able to login without additional configurations.

Staff member
Reaction score
Sunny, is this somehow "login protected"? I mean, the one who released the files made it difficult for others to login on purpose? If so, why the hell release something buggy, or incomplete? I just don't understand these kids nowadays... If I misunderstood, my bad then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sunny, is this somehow "login protected"? I mean, the one who released the files made it difficult for others to login on purpose? If so, why the hell release something buggy, or incomplete? I just don't understand these kids nowadays... If I misunderstood, my bad then.

you are stupid?. the login are protect because i made this for noobs don't login with other game.exe ... :glare:

Reaction score

Yes, login is 'protected' in a way, the launcher NEEDS to connect to a remote server (dodgy) before the game client will start up.
I'm sure this could be removed with a bit of assembly, but I got no clue how to.

The server and client are quite nice, work well, got some neat features. It's just the launcher thing that has me bummed.

Launcher access the following folders/files

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, login is 'protected' in a way, the launcher NEEDS to connect to a remote server (dodgy) before the game client will start up.
I'm sure this could be removed with a bit of assembly, but I got no clue how to.

The server and client are quite nice, work well, got some neat features. It's just the launcher thing that has me bummed.

Well, if he released the files then he should provide all necessary information to login without any errors or dc.

jvlf, be careful with your language :):
If you made it so, now that the files are released, no point of hiding that information anymore, so you should provide all necessary information so this can be a complete release.

If everything is OK, thumbs up then. :thumbup1:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

[pre]

[/pre]​
Have you tried copying those files to a folder on local port 80 server and using Start > Run "notepad.exe %SystemRoot%\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts" with added line:-
[pre]127.0.0.1 69.64.48.165[/pre]
In some situations, DNS will resolve the hostname 96.64.48.165, before looking for it as a raw IP, in others, it will not. :( etc\hosts is considered to have highest priority over DNS cache, to enable local (LAN) host names to be resolved before searching outside directories, even without a domain controller. It's very useful for blocking access malicious hosts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all.

Can you help me install special to play online?

What characteristics should install?

steps to perform.

I have changed the ip in hotuk.ini, but client not conect to server .

Thanks ! i am google translate.

Reaction score
Hi all.

Can you help me install special to play online?

What characteristics should install?

steps to perform.

I have changed the ip in hotuk.ini, but client not conect to server .

Thanks ! i am google translate.

Have you ever setup a PT server before?
If not you have ZERO chance of getting it to run with these files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've had success running the server.

the server before being shared on the forum are running perfect.

This server has not set their own characteristics and it has started.

you can guide yourself is not?

Thanks You!

Back