Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Files EmpirePT

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
I keep getting "conexao perdida com o servidor" which is by google translate: "lost connection to the server".
I'm running it localy and the weird thing is that it does connect to the SQL server after all, I blocked my account and I received the blocked account message.

Last edited:
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have all the extra files that were released with this. Like sec.DLL, etc etc. Once that's done, the next step would be to hex edit working clan.DLL and SQL.DLL

Untimately you could skip this and use odbc but that will cause clan issues later on. Gregoos site has a generator for these files, but they never work properly for me. I used magics old SQl.DLL and clan.DLL and hexed them accordingly, and I could connect. These files are great, but I got no where with them because of the game.DLL source issue

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello,i'm so happy to find this,but the client full link if off.
anybody who can reupload again?thank you so much!

client full link off,could you reup again?thanks so much!

Reaction score
hello,i'm so happy to find this,but the client full link if off.
anybody who can reupload again?thank you so much!

client full link off,could you reup again?thanks so much!

The full client is not off.
Works fine for me.

You just need to create an account on teh 4shared website to download it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
says:The file link that you requested is not valid.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sec.dll with launcher removed, credits: Matzey

Re-upload:

Credits: Matzey (File), SheenBR (Upload), (re-upload, Mundo PT)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#thanks for file.

Hello guys, I do not speak English but I will use google translator.
Next, I am Brazilian and the only complete course that I found is about "C", not domino programming but I want to learn to use the priston.
I think learning C is only possible to use the files of the empire? "DLL SOURCE" that is C ++.

the course has 287 lessons and promises

Describe in detail the key features of the C language for embedded systems.

Conduct advanced programs in C language using the main ANSI-C compilers.

Manipulate variables, constants, OPERATORS AND EXPRESSIONS, FLOW CONTROL STRUCTURES, VECTORS,

STRINGS OF HANDLING, PARENTS, HANDS, FUNCTION, INPUT AND OUTPUT STANDARD, COMPILATION DIRECTIVES,

FILE HANDLING, ACCESS MODIFIERS, CONVERSION TYPES, POINTER TO FUNCTION, ALLOCATION DYNAMICS,

TYPES OF DATA DEFINED BY YOU, STRUCT, UNION, LISTING, RESEARCH AND ORDINANCE, MANY FUNCTIONS, FUN,

EC LINUX SYSTEM, HANDLING TIME AND DATE, DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY (DLL), EXECUTABLE EDIT IN RUNTIME (servers Editor)

THREADS, SEND DATA TO PRINTER, among others.

I'd like to remedy a doubt also, if I wanted to add items that files I do the visual (source) because I've tried to use it and could not

Reaction score
So everything is set but where's the database ?

When I ran it. Just used the same old MagicPT sql database.
That is pretty much teh default database for all servers.
Not much changes at all database table side.
Unless they go out of their way to edit and modify stuff to not let you connect, but, magicPT database worked fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I ran it. Just used the same old MagicPT sql database.
That is pretty much teh default database for all servers.
Not much changes at all database table side.
Unless they go out of their way to edit and modify stuff to not let you connect, but, magicPT database worked fine.

I'd like from you to re-upload Sec.dll with launcher removed, since all links is down and include magicpt database, that would be helpful also :)
I appreciate the respond and thanks!

Reaction score
Well if you looked in the thread, you can see I have already uploaded everything.

As for the sql script, can't find it, just got use to using my VM, lost lots of crap.
You can how ever import tables into your sql database. Got clean mpt sql files here:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if you looked in the thread, you can see I have already uploaded everything.

As for the sql script, can't find it, just got use to using my VM, lost lots of crap.
You can how ever import tables into your sql database. Got clean mpt sql files here:

Indeed you did most of continuation with other people although link
is removed or copyright strike.
thanks for clean sql :D

Back