Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully working server in Virtual Box

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks,

cmd didn't work, so just modified monster gold drop

Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
i normally just use gb103 (goldbar)

if you hexedit the game.exe you can see the cmd in there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All,

Another question, I have searched the forum and didn't find any answers or how to do it for this version.
I would like to know if it is possible to raise the attack power cap? seems like anything over 2000 will cause my attack to do no damage.

Thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

I can't seem to get the server/client to work. My admin.exe crashes instantly.
I can't figure out what is wrong. My server responds to port 10009 (Putty Telnet test).
But I can't figure out what is wrong with the client.
Does anyone here know what to do?

Thanks in advance.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi all,

I can't seem to get the server/client to work. My admin.exe crashes instantly.
I can't figure out what is wrong. My server responds to port 10009 (Putty Telnet test).
But I can't figure out what is wrong with the client.
Does anyone here know what to do?

Thanks in advance.

Is your client polling the right address?
you can use netpeeker (on both ends) to see the source and destination addresses and ports for connections (server side for incoming, client side for outgoing)

Are you connecting? is it crashing the moment you open it? or when you login?
is it a crash or a DC ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Phatkone and everyone, I think orion538's problem might be the same as my own:

I've tried setting up this release and the Debian VM by Vormav as well and both yielded the same results: Server runs fine but clients (both this and Vormav's) crash immediatelly (black window popup and vanishes) and creates the error.log text file in the exe folder with the content "lpD3D->CreateDevice".

I could run the client by turning the "FullMode" property from "OFF" to "ON" in the sky\a.rgx file, but it runs very poorly (unplayable frame rates).

From the source code I know this has something to do with Direct3D but couldn't figure out how to fix it. I'm on a Windows 10 host machine, dxdiag shows DirectX is fine, all features enabled. Tried reinstalling the graphics card's drivers, tried uninstalling them, tried every compatibility mode, nothing works.

If anyone can shed a light on this problem it'd be much appreciated.

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you Start the Client in vm, there is no gfx Support. Start Client in real os, so it should work fine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you Start the Client in vm, there is no gfx Support. Start Client in real os, so it should work fine

The Windows 10 machine where I'm trying to run the client is not a VM. I have the graphics card drivers installed and the Priston server VM is the only VM I'm running. Still no luck.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
@Drahan can you drop resolution to 640*800 and try again? I presume yours is crashing when opening (not getting any visuals up?)

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
command ~/@get WA120 ..... not work.. ?
you've applied level 3 admin privileges first? ie. /:admin 3 ?

check wa120 is actually there, it may be a skipped number, try wa119/wa121 too ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With reference to the size of the screen, how to make the client work in 1920x1080? The way it is 640x860 is terrible the gameplay.

srry about bad enghish

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
in hotuk.ini (client side) there is a screensize parameter, it has 3 options, 0,1,2
try the different ones there to compare, but i dont think this has 1080 supported

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
thanks for kPT server. that work perfectly.i saw boss'time in the left hand side, but its seem useless(i dont know where).
i am wondering, how can i call a boss (i would like to hunt a boss, etc...). i used GM'commands to call some monsters, but it belong to me =)).

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
@chjrjd0fu bosstime is how many minutes past the hour the bosses spawn, but the map needs bosses to work.

/mymonster gives you a monster to fight for you.
/monster gives one for you to kill. But in this version it's /mob

/event_monster (0 - 1000) (0 - 1000) spawns that mob for the time specified and the amount specified in the field you're in.

Open the GM client in hex editor and search for /mob to see the commands that are coded into the game.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
a few of the commands are translated to german or something so may need to change them.

Reaction score
Need help always craching ingame after 2sec

Make sure that DEP (Data Execution Prevention) is not enabled for all programs.

Right-click on My Computer and choose Properties.
In Windows 7, 8, 10 you right-click on This PC, choose Properties and then click on the Advanced system settings link.
Then click on the Advanced tab and then Settings button under Performance.
Click the Data Execution Prevention tab

Be sure it's set to the same setting as in the image below.

•Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only

Then restart your computer.

D29heUB - Fully working server in Virtual Box - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back