Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully working server in Virtual Box

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure that DEP (Data Execution Prevention) is not enabled for all programs.
Then restart your computer.

Thanks xD ..

now im searching for gm commands , and other stuff to be edit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, i already search that. I want to setup my skill 100% and get gold but i cant find any topics in here :( and /@get /@put commands with level3

Reaction score
If you read through this thread, most commands were converted to german.
I think there are some lists here, if not, just use ollydebug do a string search, then it will display all commands, they are usually clumped together. always with / in front, super easy to find.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, i found some commands with /RankUp and etc. but i can't find /@get , :( im using hxd Editor. is Ollydebug is different from hex editor that im using?

i try this command /@get DA125 , but its not working hmm

and one more question.

How do i get the serverfile on the VirtualBox for the purpose of learning on how to install it on my windows 7 any idea how to do it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah, i found some commands with /RankUp and etc. but i can't find /@get , :( im using hxd Editor. is Ollydebug is different from hex editor that im using?

i try this command /@get DA125 , but its not working hmm

Are you sure that item exists in the games item table?
Try lower item codes that would 100% be in there.
Like wa101 for stone axe, os101 for lucidy sheltom to see if it is the correct command.

How do i get the serverfile on the VirtualBox for the purpose of learning on how to install it on my windows 7 any idea how to do it?

Just make a shared folder on your computer, enable read/write access to it.
Then just access it from your vm, copy what ever files you want in there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks @SunnyZ, is there any topic in ragezone on how to edit EXP table, Change bacground Image, edit link on register button at login page of the game. xD im newbie sorry

Also i can't find Welcome To MysterPT on hex editor :(.. how do i change this

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for reply @SunnyZ same installation on OS?

question, i want to make my a server with linux is there any possible solution on how to make this on linux server? with command only??

I've been searching topic about the development of T5, there are too many bugs. is the bugs is fully clean? because i have no any idea on how to fix that bugs

SunnyZ one more thing what hex editor that you use?

Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Thanks for reply @SunnyZ same installation on OS?

question, i want to make my a server with linux is there any possible solution on how to make this on linux server? with command only??

I've been searching topic about the development of T5, there are too many bugs. is the bugs is fully clean? because i have no any idea on how to fix that bugs

@SunnyZ one more thing what hex editor that you use?
pukapukay

1. I believe its possible to get it to run on linux but its a big challenge and not worth the effort, the system is designed for windows and microsoft SQL.

2. I use HxD hex editor personally, to each their own.

3. For tier 5 i doubt its clean, drz was working on implementing them, not sure how far he got.
and its a loaded question, i dont think there was EVER a pristontale release without bugs haha *sigh*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @all,

thx 4 sharing this files. All looks & works great. All i had 2 do was to edit the IP of the vm in file shown in the video and 2 edit the IP´s in the hotuk.ini on the server side.
But one question, how could i change the ressolution or something else in options on the client. If i try to enter the settings by klicking on it, all what happens is that my char walks while im klicking on the settings button.

Hope some1 can help me out

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi @all,

thx 4 sharing this files. All looks & works great. All i had 2 do was to edit the IP of the vm in file shown in the video and 2 edit the IP´s in the hotuk.ini on the server side.
But one question, how could i change the ressolution or something else in options on the client. If i try to enter the settings by klicking on it, all what happens is that my char walks while im klicking on the settings button.

Hope some1 can help me out

open hotuk.ini in the client folder and adjust the values there, (0,1,2,3) for the screen size and reso.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
depends on the PT version, some you can spawn an aged item:

/ShowAgingControl <itemcode> <aging level> <spec>
ie.
/ShowAgingControl wp101 10 4
would return a +10 pikespec pole

this version does not, have you read the the FAQ etc yet? theres lots of information there, like a list of commands,
and the mention that:
on the older versions you have to age the item at the morif, the pres "i" repeatedly to complete the aging process.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your prompt reply.
Unfortunately, I haven't solved it yet
Probably because the version is different
The version I am using is MPT3135
Please let me know if you know how to use the version I'm using
Are you running Kilroy server? I like that server very much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guy, i saw a test char with lvl 140, i had tried the expup command which increased the exp but not the skill-point, and the lvl tool in server file seems not work properly.
so, How could i increase the lvl by tools or command in this game (the test char look good)

Back