Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully working server in Virtual Box

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I use this files, almost everythings works fine but I'm experiencing some issues...

- No monsters in any map
- Can't use /@get nothing happens..

Please a little help here :]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I use this files, almost everythings works fine but I'm experiencing some issues...

- No monsters in any map

Same here, and monsters dont drop items.

Reaction score
hey SunnyZ im getting an error when i try to import the virtualbox,
this is the error and i got no idea what to do.
"Failed to import appliance C:/Users/Cameron/Desktop/files/PT-Server.ova.Could not create the clone medium 'E:\PT-Server-disk1.vmdk'.
VMDK: could not create new file 'E:\PT-Server-disk1.vmdk' (VERR_IO_NOT_READY).
Result Code:VBOX_E_FILE_ERROR (0x80BB0004)
Component:Appliance
Interface:IAppliance {3059cf9e-25c7-4f0b-9fa5-3c42e441670b}"

You must select a different drive to install the virtual disk image to.
17 seconds into the video, I just chose a fodler to install te virtual penis to, if you do not have an E:/ drive, you can't install it there, so chose a different location or just leave it as the default.

- No monsters in any map

Odd, monsters work fine for me... And I am using this exact same image.
To use commands like /@get you must enable admin level 3 commands.
The default I set it to is
/:admin 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot SunnyZ! It works perfect! :)

I have a few question:

1 - How can I edit the character's level? There's a tool inside the server files, where you put the character's name and then you select the level. When is done, a pop-up shows with the "DONE" message, at the selection screen the level shows correctly but after the game loads the character's level is "1".

/levelup command is not working for me. (I dont remember if i should target myself to do this)

2 - What file should I load/edit in order to see what mixing is possible in the game?

Thanks in advence,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well... this is weird...

I'm getting the "Unable to connect" error... I've checked the ip from windows server and it changed to 192.168.1.35 (Before was .36)

I've changed the hotuk.ini from windows server and the a.rgx from the client side...

I still get the error... why did this happen? The port from server.exe is T10009.

Here's the a.rgx file:

"FullMode" "OFF"
"Graphic" "1"
"ScreenSize" "2"
"Network" "3"
"MotionBlur" "false"
"MotionBlur" "false"
"Sound" "off"
"Server1" "192.168.1.37"
"Server2" "192.168.1.37"
"Server3" "192.168.1.37"
" " ""
"Account" " "
"Version" "3135"
"ServerName" "PT-Server"

Now it changed to .37 I've already changed the Hotuk.ini with the new IP "192.168.1.37".

Thanks in advance...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im getting error 58 whenever i try to make a clan at clan master any idea how to fix?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again...

I re-installed everything again.. and i checked the database its ok.

Now when i try to run the server i'm getting the following error (see image attached)

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i make a second admin account?

I need it for my brother to log in, the normal accounts dosent work.
But he can use my admin account so i just need to find out how to make a second one.

>:3 ty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but how? can u send me a pic of how i should write and where in the file i should write it?

and is it possible to age stuffs faster as admin? and give my self stuffs faster than the commands?<3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I dont know if i'm right in this but you should add the users in the following line of the Hotuk.ini file:

*DEBUG_ID userid1 userid2 userid3 userid4

The following line:

*ADMIN_LOGIN is the server global password, do not put any GM here.

About the aging you can progress faster with the "i" character from the keyboard.

I dont know what you mean with "give myself stuff faster than the commands". But you can drop items with the following command:

/@get "item name" for example "/@get "Phoenix Armor" will drop a Phoenix Armor on the floor. you must use a level 3 admin in order to use this command.

If I'm wrong on something please correct me.

Regards!

EDIT:

This may be helpful for you:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/full-hotuk-configurations-650514/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is how it looks in my hotuk ini file! iam trying to add the kraxx name as a admin account. but i get wrong id when i try to logg in :/
debug_id admin
debug_id kraxx
admin_login "penis"
admin_name "admin"
admin_command "1"
admin_command "2"
admin_command "3"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is all documented before. You either identify admin users by IP, or my login name. Most of us make them both Admin, and Debug users, because otherwise they don't get the debug overlays and a couple of other neat tools for GM work.

What I didn't know was that the server would accept multiple *DEBUG_ID lines? I thought that everyone had to be listed on the same line, with a space between their login names. I presume the same applies for the *ADMIN_LOGIN line(s)? The IP based equivalents are *DEBUG_IP and *ADMIN_IP.

Interesting point; there is also a *ADMINISTRATOR_IP, which I have no idea what it's for. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well now Everything is working! execpt for the mob drops :/ and is it possible to give my self a item that is 18+? like a item manager? thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just press the "Ok" button. You mean the Log in screen? Just leave the "Password" field in blank.

I've a question about "Ice Mine". I cant enter :(

Should I change any files/names in order to enter? I have a folder called "Mine" inside the Field folder but it only has a mine-1.smd file.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Windows sever is asking for a pw, what is it?
Yours. Nobody would know what your password is but you.

Actually, the most common password Windows may ask is for the local system administrator one, but if it doesn't offer to let you type in a user name, then you probably are the system administrator, and simply need to authenticate that the global, system-wide and potentially damaging or infectious action being requested by an application was, indeed, an action *you* requested it to make.

The reason Windows (and other OS) ask this question is because applications start up in the background or when you click a web link or open an eMail. Without that security, they can start up without your knowledge, download the latest and greatest infection and install it on your computer, putting a backdoor on to it and turning it into a zombie on a network of slave machines which go out and perform DDoS attacks for someone else... Like XP will gladly do.

Programs can't know your password (unless they've already had your authentication to install a key-logger) and therefore can't bypass that security message. But you can, and should do so only if the message is telling you it will authorise an action you knew full well would lead to a global, system-wide change to the configuration and operation of your computer.
I've a question about "Ice Mine". I cant enter :(

Should I change any files/names in order to enter? I have a folder called "Mine" inside the Field folder but it only has a mine-1.smd file.
It will not be that simple. If they don't load, they probably aren't supported by the server executable, and you'll need to find a different one, or modify the one you have in Olly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah figured it out, no pw it juzt let me hit "ok" now i'm having a problem getting the virtual box connected to the internet, i'm on a wirelezz network and i'm trying to figure out what i need to configure to make the internet work on the virtual box.. what $etting $hould i u$e $orry my "ez" button iz broken right now.. LOL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ah figured it out, no pw it juzt let me hit "ok" now i'm having a problem getting the virtual box connected to the internet, i'm on a wirelezz network and i'm trying to figure out what i need to configure to make the internet work on the virtual box.. what $etting $hould i u$e $orry my "ez" button iz broken right now.. LOL

Try This...

1. Open Oracle VirtualBox Manager
2. Right Click on the Server/Host you want to edit and goto Settings.
3. On Side bar it should have a thing that says Network, Click it.
4. Make sure you have it enabled and choose a adapter mine is set on Bridge Adapter.

Hope this helps if not let us know.

Back