Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully working server in Virtual Box

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All those questions are answered elsewhere. Please use the search features of this site, or any popular general web search engine, limiting results to this site. (typically by adding site=http://forum.ragezone.com/f286 or such)

For the NPCs, you need to use an NPC editory, of which there are several in the releases section. Most have some bugs, I reduced the bugs in one, but I think Sandurrs still has a few more features. (IMS, mine, based on someone elses', had a couple of features his didn't, and each had different bugs) Probably the best would be PriTaTor, but it does much more than just NPCs, and should help with many of your other queries. However, please remember that it never made it out of Beta, and development stalled during a complete re-write.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got pritator and i can move the npc to whatever location i whant in the same map. but how do i copy it? and Place one of the same in office map?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's an odd thing to want to do. Not sure if PriTaTor supports that function or not, but all you need is a link in the field folder files for that NPC with co-ordinates.

It's just a matter of linking the GameServer\NPC\*.npc file you want in the GameServer\Field\*.spc file with relevant co-ordinates.

Again, there is lots of information on these files in forum threads. I shouldn't have to say any of it again. Or even, as much as I already have. :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I activated my gm level 3 commands and ~/put "item code" doesnt seem to be working. Most of the tools isnt working also.

Anyone can send me tool for level editing/skills

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I activated my gm level 3 commands and ~/put "item code" doesnt seem to be working. Most of the tools isnt working also.

Anyone can send me tool for level editing/skills

Uh you can use the /LevelUp command to gain levels as gm and I think to spawn items is like

Ex.

/@put charname itemid
/LevelUp 140

As far as skill editing goes its in your game.exe just gotta hex it they have a few tutorials around ragezone just use "search function"

P.s. most commands in this release are in German I think so it would be like

/hude = hide char

/zeig = show char

And so on with other commands.

Or if you mean editing level cap then you have to use ollydbg to change cap but its very hard to do not as basic as hexing.

For editing other peoples levels use manager In server files.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks, but if most of the commands are in german, do you have list of the commands?

Reaction score
Here are the commands I've found.

Code:
/zeig - Show yourself
/hude - Hide yourself (invisible to monsters and players)
/get_gold - gives you amount typed in
/call - brings a player to you (/call Admin, would bring the char named admin to you)
/near - brings you to a player (/near Admin, would bring you to the char named admin)
/open_warehouse - opens warehouse. type in a login name after that to open  someone elses warehouse
/kill - kills a char that you type in
/kick - kicksd a char that you type from the server
/get_bosstime - Displays boss time
/sod_enter - Enters you into sod
/field - warps you to selected field
/mob - spawns a monster, add numbers after the name to spawn multiple monsters. use "" to spawn mosnters with a space in teh name (/mob "Head Cutter" 19) will spawn 20 head cutters
/mymonster - Spawns a monster that fights for you, same as above.
/@get - spawns an item on teh floor
/show_blackuser
/reset_blackuser
/free_blackuser

Bless Castle Stuff
/startecastle - Start bless castle
/set_castle_tax
/reset_fountain_time
/get_fountain_info
/get_castle_info
/set_castle_master
/set_castle_time
/einfachcastle ??? simple castle
/schliessbc ??? close castle

/buffnull ??? Remove buff?
/ResetShortKey
/ResetForce
/ResetActiveQuest
/InitializeRankUp
/RankUp
/GiveMeGiftItem
/ResetStatPoints
/ResetSkillPoints
/LevelUp - levels your character up. ie /LevelUp 129 will make your character level 129 (press enter 3 times)
/SkipLevelQuest
/RankUpTier3
/RankUpTier4
/BeginnerQuest
/Skip100Quest
/LoseItem! - Wipes every single item off your char.
/Ohohohohohohohoh - makes you say random crap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,thank you for offer this server,and it is work very well,but i have a question.
when i start server4096.exe,i found it is 9 players online,but i have not login yet.
it is normal?
2013-09-02_113053 - Fully working server in Virtual Box - RaGEZONE Forums

thank you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No. That's a common bug though. I'm not sure of additional consequences. Something like misbehaving NPCs and Monsters I think.

It is normal to have 1 or 2 players, I think. The server logs in as 1, and maybe some ASP servers are actually logged in via SQL.dll or such. (not sure, I don't get it, but I've seen other peoples servers where it is normal)

There's a bug from one of the popular edits which causes this, and considerable server instability that people just accept as a consequence of the advantages that patch gains them. (IDK what that is, and wouldn't suffer it myself) Also, I believe mis-configured files cause it, but I can't remember if it's SQL related or text file related.

Does everyone get this, and is it generally okay in this release for short uptime and few players? (which I think is the thing with the binary patch bug)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for help!
if it is a bug,i hope someday it can be repaired.
but i think,it is not big deal.
thank you again.:D:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If it's a bug, it was created by a bad edit which just needs reverting. Just go back to a server which didn't the buggy patch applied. (that's why I work up from the closest original servers and apply my own patches one at a time checking for bugs as I go XD)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,I want to know what new equipment added in this server,thanks!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Compared to what?

AFAIK Sunny didn't add anything. That's left for you to do. He's just providing a VM that's already got a base setup to get you started.

Additionally, you could just count the number of .itm files in the OpenItem folder. XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Made all like in Tutorial, Server starts without Error but i cannot Login.
When i choose the PT-Server no login and crash after few seconds

me too.

I Made all like in Tutorial, Server starts without Error but i cannot Login.
When i choose the PT-Server no login and crash after few seconds

me too.

my mistake. i changed the VM device ip address, but not modify the hotuk.ini file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, next week I'm breaking all the head with it.
But did the local PT n logava nor SQL.dll or with ODBC.
I thought about doing in VirtualBox, and did.
I access the the site by ip 192.168.0.8, even though the game only gives con. fail ... already tried to use the server-image SunnyZ ( ) but also can not connect. ..
OBS
(FIREWALL OFF).
Anyone know why? and if so I'm using the new modem NET (He who has with router).
Thank you, Guilherme att.

@ PLATES already tried
bridge mode
NAT
Internal Network
and exclusive host

(OBS ² Network are not all identified in the right corner of the pc (icon)).
i'm use win 8 64 bits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi~
i have a question
sometimes, i can not pick up thing on the floor,why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please. have a solution to crash admin.exe ? i tested in compatibility mode more don't have solution

PS: SOLUTED

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey fellas.

This has been requested a lot, and I finally got around to doing it.
This release is a fully working PT server, (using MPT files) and Windows Server 2003.

The server download is 2gb, and then after complete installation extracts to about 7gb.
It should run on any Windows OS Virtual Box runs on, I am using Windows 7 64bit.

The video below is the setup guide.

Super simple to setup and get running (after you have all the files, takes less than 10 minutes).
Clan works, and has a simple website for registration included.

For the download links, please view the description in the video.
I am unable to provide the links here, for obvious reasons.

There is one thing you may have to mess around with in Virtual Box settings, that is the network adapter.
You may have to manually select your network card or bridge a virtual network to your modem if you are directly connected to the net (not through a router).

SunnyZ - Fully working server in Virtual Box - RaGEZONE Forums

If you have any further troubles or problems, feel free to ask here.

Enjoy!

SunnyZ which the descriptions of that server?
what has already configured it? level? maps? and etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I believe SunnyZ has already stated that he isn't an authority on the content of the server. It's not his work, all he did was encapsulate it in a Virtual Machine to save other people the effort of setting it up and getting it working.

Sunny, can we have a link to the thread of the server you used? I'm not sure which one it was now. Thanks. :)

Back