Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully working server in Virtual Box

Reaction score
Uhhh, I have no idea why you would get an error, never received this error, ever.

I have no idea what hamachi is, did you install this to the server? If so have you tried to uninstall it?

If all else fails just remove the sever from VirtualBox and reinstall it, that's the beauty of it ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hamachi (now re-branded LogMeIn) is a CPU intensive, software based, Virtual Private Network. It creates a virtual LAN accross the internet by wrapping the TCP/IP protocol stream inside an encrypted data stream which is then transmitted over the public TCP/IP network we know as "the internet". (though, theoretically, it could be any other TCP/IP network at all, or even some other protocol... For example, you can play LAN network games over Netware IPX/SPX or NetBUIE over a VPN line Hamachi with a friend on the other side of the world, even though your LAN cable doesn't stretch that far ^_^)

It's great when you need idiot-proof, but it's a massive processor and bandwidth hog. It's a great way to turn your super-computer into a 486 and your broadband into dial-ip. XD

The error message is "probably" unrelated to the VPN. However, it's impossible to tell from the screenshot which tells you to click a button if you want to know anything more than "it crashed". ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha that explanation to hamachi doo xD well, i have done alot of changes in the server :eek: can i save them? like characters and items? changed items and stuff? thx :)

Reaction score
Haha that explanation to hamachi doo xD well, i have done alot of changes in the server :eek: can i save them? like characters and items? changed items and stuff? thx :)

Of course, just backup C:\PT-Server to somewhere else, (send it over land to your computer or something).
Then put it back when you load a fresh copy of the virtualbox server.

All you have to do re-create the account login via the website. The characters and all your changes will be there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx sunnyz! u helped me again! now, Is it possible to get a manager or somthing to spawna aged weaponds? like a lvl 120 sword 20+? and also, how do i turn off the aging fail? :/ to tired of using the log file...

Last of all ( i know iam annoying) Iam trying to add all the sheltoms in sheltom shop. the shop sells os103-108. I go to pritator, then tp the npc, the i press ADD ITEM. then nothing happens :/ thank u so mutch!<3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All of the first paragraph is explained elsewhere on this forum. Please search. :p You can spawn copies of aged items saved from your drop item logs, but I guess you know that. You can't create them out of nothing. You have to modify the ageing failure rate table (correctly, a switch-case statement in code) in the server executable.

I think you can add sheltoms to shops, but I've never used PriTaTor for this, just edit the NPC file manually.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
working
thanks for all really
SunnyZ - Fully working server in Virtual Box - RaGEZONE Forums

-----------------------------------
Edit: i made it LAN ,just had to install hamachi on the VMachine then change windows host like this

25.x.x.x localhost

i could pin,register on website using that external ip and connect clients to server from other machines

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OH GWAD THANK YOU lol.... why did this work !?!?! Thanks man. :p

Edit; Man just when i managed to Open Admin.exe i cant connect to server.. i had already change the IP's on the hotuk.ini... any idea what im doing wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tested this release quite alot and I must say, its the greatest server I have ever played with.
Perfect for a quick PT fix when I need it

However, I found a few things not working :

-Throne Amulet/Ring/Sheltom are not working, they have a duration timer that is already expired
-RaSha's spawns as a Ratoo -> small and not glowing
-I'm not able to spawn a STYX Archon
-Some low level items seems to have a high level skin
-Some high levels boss like Gorgonyte gives me DC when I kill them (I think its because they give too much xp)

I have no clue on how to fix those bugs so, if someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate.

Thanks alot for this release btw

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have tested this release quite alot and I must say, its the greatest server I have ever played with.
Perfect for a quick PT fix when I need it

However, I found a few things not working :

-Throne Amulet/Ring/Sheltom are not working, they have a duration timer that is already expired
-Some low level items seems to have a high level skin
-Some high levels boss like Gorgonyte gives me DC when I kill them (I think its because they give too much xp)

I have no clue on how to fix those bugs so, if someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate.

Thanks alot for this release btw

As for Some Low level items seems to have a high level skin, Look in \image\Sinimage\Items in either Defense\Weapons\Accessory folders and change the images

As for the high level bosses just use Pirtator 1.85 or whatever is the right version and edit the stats on it and it will finally stop dcing people i think its because of too much exp given when kill.

Throne Amulet / Ring / Sheltom i never figured out but its in the code somewhere and maybe somone else can help you fix that because im not sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed problems :
Some low level items seems to have a high level skin
I think when the Admin.exe was released, they were testing new items.
I opened Admin.exe in an Hex editor and I found that items had been replaced.
exemple : Battle Suit had the code DA126 instead of DA102. Editing it back to DA102 fixed the problem.
Item DA126 Chronus Armor does not work cause its not in Admin.exe and I don't know how to add it.

Fixed by lowering xp reward

Problems left :
Ring and Sheltom seems to be missing too from Admin.exe

Edit : I had a look in the server exe and there is alot of items that are there and not in Admin.exe, it must be because Admin.exe is older than the server.

Edit 2 : I was unable to spawn a STYX Archon beacause it has been renamed Stygian Lord, now it works
For the RaSha's, its big and glowing when I set it to spawn in a field but its small and not glowing when I spawn it with /mob "RaSha's"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sorry but there is nothing I can help with the physical mystic/magic PT server files.
I just released them, had nothing to do with the development or anything.
I just released this complete virtual server with those files because they were the most up to date and complete game and server files at the time.
This virtual server theoretically should work with EVERY release of PT servers, so you are not only limited to the magic/mystic PT server files.
All the you need to do is copy the "sql.dll", "clan.dll" and "clan-procedure.dll" files from the magic pt server folder into what ever server you want, and it should connect fine granted you have setup the hotuk.ini file correctly ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess I could do that but this IS the most complete english client/server combo I could find.
If you know where to find a better one let me know please.
Anyway I can live with the problems I have reported, I was just asking if someone happens to know how to fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dunno why but mana pool started working today, maybe I was not running the server long enough to let it stack mana.

Anyone found a solution to the Admin.exe crashing at startup?
I have 3 computer :
2 desktop running windows 7 pro, Admin.exe not crashing on those
1 Laptop running windows 7 home premium, Admin.exe was running fine a few time but then it started crashing after the Yedang logo. Did a factory reset, it worked a few more times, and then started crashing again...
I tried compatibility mode with no success.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a way to run PsTale.exe and game.exe but XTrap is blocking me, is it possible to disable it ?
That would be awsome cause game.exe is more up to date.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey SunnyZ,

I like others have the same issue with admin.exe crashing. Hotuk, ptReg.rgx, a.rgx (in the sky folder) have been changed to reflect the appropriate IP of my PT VirtualBox (which has it's network setting on Bridged). To no avail.

Really at a lost here (like others) - due to the lack of solutions when admin.exe / PsTale.exe fails to launch (windows 7)

Can you elaborate on this?

Thanks!

Back