Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sharing] Working Sandurr's Clan System Version 2.0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so the Quantums files is a solution?

i used different types of clan files but still error 65 i use the mpt server files...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No... I think his point is that it's telling you you haven't made the required modifications to the files for your server. Or have made them, but incorrectly. So go back and double-triple check the alterations you made... and if you didn't make any, that's your problem.

His files will be the *same* (essentially) as ShagPubs, as they where both releasing the same base with their own tweaks. (mostly layout, I suspect)

I believe each of them contributed to the files in the first place. So releasing "their own build" of a collaborative development. Sandurr always got "lead" credits, but I wasn't really around at the time. (just lurking)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls help me clan file
SQL.dll
Clan.Dll
PTV-85BYO3Y8ML6\SQLEXPRESS
pls me :(
pro help me and up mediafire tks :D

Staff member
Reaction score
Before asking for help, you need to try by yourself. This is not an "ask and get it done for you" forum. :wink: And try to improve your english, I can understand nearly nothing of what you wrote.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ! help me , for clan sandurrs .

i am login
shagpub - [Sharing] Working Sandurr's Clan System Version 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

not Admin/GM pris level 6. but not view index.asp

clan error 9 not fix .

for upload a new image of clan! :
1) open the file:
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot (uploadTester.asp)
and go to line: 9
uploadsDirVar = "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ClanContent\" YOU EDIT THIS LINE! NOT USE THE ClanContent folder! EXAMPLE!
uploadsDirVar = "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\flag\"
save this file
creat a .bat file and white:

and save! upload a new image and execute this bat!
=D

Forum help me picture ! Thanks

Back