Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WideScreen (.dll)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well that's sad but until I don't understand one line of OllyDBG I can't solve this problem. It needs a knowledge of Threads, Commands, Addresses, something I had never used to know, and most tutorials I have found on internet can't quickly solve the mechanic part of the codes that I'm working in.
I'll contact a developer and buy the service, when I get the files modified and adapted to widescreen, I'll upload. TY.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well that's sad but until I don't understand one line of OllyDBG I can't solve this problem. It needs a knowledge of Threads, Commands, Addresses, something I had never used to know, and most tutorials I have found on internet can't quickly solve the mechanic part of the codes that I'm working in.
I'll contact a developer and buy the service, when I get the files modified and adapted to widescreen, I'll upload. TY.
Thanks for all your help in advance bro.

Back