• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

3200 version zonesrv.exe from T E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

with this zonesrv.exe you can use tantra extreme client directly.just chang the ip and bypass htguard

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice ... thanks alot for sharing , any idea how to make HTLauncher 3.2.0.0 works wiz mod like -v3goodluck?!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
zbtzb - 3200 version zonesrv.exe from T E - RaGEZONE Forums

Thats the error i get when i try to launch it !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just copy the missing file from client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 more Question Please ... How Can You Connect Update.exe To Your Hamachi IP or Your Normal TCP/IP ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey how do i use this program? sorry i am new to this stuff do i put this to my tantra extreme client or what?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zbtcb

how can i bypass htguard ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah thats a good question, i have now my server running in 3.2.0.0, but my client its 3.1.2.1, i cant make tantra client to work with me how do u make it work????

Regards Mr Arrieta

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HTLauncher 3.2 I Guess Works With Update.exe >> Start Game

But The Problem Is ... how Can You Connect Your Update.exe To Your IP xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@contigo

i think that information is in the htmessage just next to the server name, it has some webpages and has the root directory, i think the answear of this is i n there...

i ve been working in the updater of the old clients and compiling info from what i ve done, its been more than 4 days working continously in the update cuz i want to make that work, in this ive arrive to some conclutions:

1- htmessage in the client has the information of the updater

2- u need to have some directory in ur server just for the client to update (i still dont know where?????)

3- u have to edit some client archives to modify the list of files to update

but im still working on the update, as soon as i get to some advance i will share it....

btw nice contigo, good share of forge i know im like the last one in thanking u, sorry for that, jejejejejee.....

lead me know what do u think about this....

Regards mrarrieta

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found the location of the link in tantra.exe and update.exe...the problem is...i can't edit it...

regards,
boykanto ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@contigo

i think that information is in the htmessage just next to the server name, it has some webpages and has the root directory, i think the answear of this is i n there...

i ve been working in the updater of the old clients and compiling info from what i ve done, its been more than 4 days working continously in the update cuz i want to make that work, in this ive arrive to some conclutions:

1- htmessage in the client has the information of the updater

2- u need to have some directory in ur server just for the client to update (i still dont know where?????)

3- u have to edit some client archives to modify the list of files to update

but im still working on the update, as soon as i get to some advance i will share it....

btw nice contigo, good share of forge i know im like the last one in thanking u, sorry for that, jejejejejee.....

lead me know what do u think about this....

Regards mrarrieta
The Links In The HTMessage Is For The Webserver ... Not The Update.exe , Also If You Just Take The Update.exe And Put It Alone In Afolder ... It Connects To The Server And Download System/Main Folder Files , Which Means Not The HTMessage At All :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ZBTZB

Hello, I have some questions, I can use Extreme Client now with that zoneserver, thanks.

But I have some minor errors, always that I want to enter I have to create a New Character 'cause it appears without head and in a Zone with a number like "634439430949" is a big number ;P, also I had to change ClientRes.Txl cause we know that Mandara Zone Server is the Old MAndara Map, also Mandara Npcs Positions have changed.

Also I can see now Enchanted Sets Options but i think I will have to modify something in ServerPAram so the additional effects work.

And I would like to know if the number of bytes for Items in ServerParam for 32ZOne is 196 bytes too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@contigo

yrah i realized that, after i posted it!!!! sorry for the stupid comment :poster_oo

i've tryed to edit updater.exe, try a program called reshack, at the end of the options u can see there is some info about the updater location, i will show u, i've compared it to tantra extreme's update.exe and something has changed, i think this are just some details of the updater but they might be important.....

normal update.exe

1 VERSIONINFO
FILEVERSION 1,0,0,3
PRODUCTVERSION 1,0,0,3
FILEOS 0x4
FILETYPE 0x1
{
BLOCK "StringFileInfo"
{
BLOCK "041203b5"
{
VALUE "CompanyName", "Hanbitsoft"
VALUE "FileDescription", "Hanbitsoft Tantra Update - Test Server"
VALUE "FileVersion", "1.0.0.3"
VALUE "InternalName", "Update.exe"
VALUE "LegalCopyright", "Hanbitsoft. All rights reserved."
VALUE "OriginalFilename", "Update.exe"
VALUE "ProductName", "Hanbitsoft Tantra Update"
VALUE "ProductVersion", "1.0.0.3"
}
}

BLOCK "VarFileInfo"
{
VALUE "Translation", 0x0412 0x03B5
}
}

tantra extremes one

1 VERSIONINFO
FILEVERSION 1,0,0,1
PRODUCTVERSION 1,0,0,1
FILEOS 0x4
FILETYPE 0x1
{
BLOCK "StringFileInfo"
{
BLOCK "041203b5"
{
VALUE "CompanyName", "TODO: <?? ??>"
VALUE "FileDescription", "TODO: <?? ??>"
VALUE "FileVersion", "1.0.0.1"
VALUE "InternalName", "Update_New.exe"
VALUE "LegalCopyright", "TODO: (c) <?? ??>. All rights reserved."
VALUE "OriginalFilename", "Update_New.exe"
VALUE "ProductName", "TODO: <?? ??>"
VALUE "ProductVersion", "1.0.0.1"
}
}

BLOCK "VarFileInfo"
{
VALUE "??", 0x0412 0x03B5
}
}

and then this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0">
<assemblyIdentity
version="1.0.0.0"
processorArchitecture="X86"
name="Microsoft.Windows.Update_New"
type="win32"
/>
<description>여기에 응용 프로그램 설명을 추가합니다.</description>
<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity
type="win32"
name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
version="6.0.0.0"
processorArchitecture="X86"
publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df"
language="*"
/>
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>
</assembly>

this is just some of the copyright of the updater, anyway i cant seem to find a proper program to edit it i will keep triying.....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try the Dissembler Programs , Or Try To Open It With UltraEdit The IP Of The Update.exe Is
"66.240.221.13"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can only see the link using disassembler...

using ultraedit..you cannot see it.....

the unpacked version of the exe...yes you can use the ultraedit

regards,
boykanto ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already fixed the updater, its simple use the hexeditor just seek for the links on that have of tantra extreme, one is thats the route in where the source files of the updater are, thats why it updates eventhought u dont have any other files, in that part u can se how is the file structure..... its really easy....

good luck

regards mrarrieta

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if its too hard to do the updater stuff i will post a guide just lead me know here if u need one 100% shure mine is already working.

im willing to share any other progress i've made!!!!

but now i need help with the tantra params plss if anyone has server and client params with working potions and everithing i dont expect it to be complete i just want to use the amara sets and weapons without bugs, im doing this cause i like to play alone and im just doing it fo myself, everytime i try to fix them i end up messing them worst and they never work, plss help.

my email is free_style695@hotmail.com plss add me to ur msn account and we can chat, BoyKanto or Contigo.......

another problem i have is that ow im runing the zone 23 but i have no way of getting there cause in gm tools it doessent appears, and i dont have the portal in byru....

regards mrarrieta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back