Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

account tad issue at web

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,

i changed my tad before on register, because i changed something in cargo ..
now if user register 1st/2nd try maybe the account wont work, server connection failed
but in this accounts when login in dbsrv account folder following file appear example:

my id= test123.TAD
after login appear file = test123C1.tad

and .. if i register maybe 3rd time or 2nd time depends .. it will just work normal and i can login

why some people have this "C1" issue and connection failed, what does this even mean any idea please? the crazy thing is that it happens just 1-2x and then all other accs work ..

i only replaced .tad in register because of different freebies

thanks

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I am pretty sure .TAD file corrupted. I suggest revert back to original TAD file.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am pretty .TAD file corrupted. I suggest revert back to original TAD file.

how can work with some registrations and some not??

this is log zone6

180928 033216 00000000 -system clo err resp_move_zone account not match, puser:test22 packet:test22345

... i dont undersatnd it... when i register ok work account but some other users have issue maybe sometime

i try other account id now not work for me too ..
its so crazy wtf

its ok i tried something else seems ok for now ...

can be closed I think

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i hope this help. create .tad account using account creator. name it ABCD and rename it sample.tad and paste to your website folder, what happen to your account is that it didn't replace the intire index of the sample.tad which is original name is having more character than sample.tad , or simple filter your registration form to allow the userID length greater than or equal to 9 character.

Upvote 0
Back