Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add bless on kruma?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:blush:
good day
anyone can share how to add bless in vedi or anaka kruma guys? thanks

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you want to add bless system in " Anaka Kruma " or " Vedi Kruma " you just need to the copy the Whole NPCGEner.txt / Mapdata.tcm in High Kruma ( Zone 10 ) and change all coordinates in TantraParam / Portal Tab and declare some portal designation in order to correct the re spawn area / time in current Trimurti .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to add bless system in " Anaka Kruma " or " Vedi Kruma " you just need to the copy the Whole NPCGEner.txt / Mapdata.tcm in High Kruma ( Zone 10 ) and change all coordinates in TantraParam / Portal Tab and declare some portal designation in order to correct the re spawn area / time in current Trimurti .

Ummm I thought (and still) that you only need to add the event on the HTSSetting file (the event which triggers the bless on Kruma), and then find the way to trigger it. (i didnt test but I know that the bless is because an event is triggered.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ummm I thought (and still) that you only need to add the event on the HTSSetting file (the event which triggers the bless on Kruma), and then find the way to trigger it. (i didnt test but I know that the bless is because an event is triggered.

I added also event trigger in Ht-setting probably in vedi map ( zone 25 ) and it work's find with no issues at all .

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already add the event triggger but still no bless. Would you share a litle hint?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jbeitz107

can i ask what sense it has to trigger bless event?
for me bless event is that players can gain bless, and that happens automatically sometimes ..
so what is the use of triggering it with schedule.txt i mean bless event is specific for a pc so i dont understand that point right now?

thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically he is saying that if you type /w GMCode TriggerEvent 25 on Zone10, the bless will activate.

If you can somehow recreate that instance on other zones like Zone20 and Zone25 on which /TriggerEvent 25 will activate when you kill a player, then you would have successfully added the perfect bless event on Anaka and Vedi Kruma. Assuming you already set /TriggerEvent 25 on Zones 20 and 25 to trigger the task required for the bless.

I know how it all works, I just don't know how to make the Zone Trigger the event like Zone 10. I think it's hard coded on the Zone anyway, it's not really my priority but once I figure it out I'll gladly share it here.

Upvote 0

amr

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The event won't work in the zone if it is not defined in the events list and tasks list for that zone.
What you need to do is to revise what the event and related tasks do in the event 25 of Kruma zone 10 and do the same for zone 20 y 25. Then you can trigger the event by the gm command /TriggerEvent or put it in the schedule.txt in the zone folder.

Upvote 0
Back