Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding or making pets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys i've been trying to study how to develop tantra for a short time and i was wondering how to make pets

the only pets that exists in my param are marut,ganesha,patala ganesha,monkey,tank,fish pet

i wanted to make a dragon pet or ghost girl pet but i cant seem to find where the monster's name is called in both Param and Clientres

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys i've been trying to study how to develop tantra for a short time and i was wondering how to make pets

the only pets that exists in my param are marut,ganesha,patala ganesha,monkey,tank,fish pet

i wanted to make a dragon pet or ghost girl pet but i cant seem to find where the monster's name is called in both Param and Clientres

You will not find that on Param and Clientres because the mob id for the pet is hardcoded in the HTLauncher.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will not find that on Param and Clientres because the mob id for the pet is hardcoded in the HTLauncher.

Ohh I see, I'm a newbie but it would be nice if I can get your response :)

I'm currently using PSPAD to view my HTLauncher/Zonesrv, will I see the monster ID there?

And the hint for me would be the "Tankman" pet right? or the ID of the pets in param (Example Kruma Pet which is 8806)

I wanna discover it by myself but can you give me a hint? like if I am using the right program(PSPAD) or how do I search the monster ID assuming CTRL+F doesn't work

Thanks a lot,
Thumbs up

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know PSPAD editor so I cant tell you if is the right one or not, there are a lot of debuggers and editors, and the one you gonna use depends on your personal taste.
and about the search, because I dont know that editor cant tell you how to search on it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know PSPAD editor so I cant tell you if is the right one or not, there are a lot of debuggers and editors, and the one you gonna use depends on your personal taste.
and about the search, because I dont know that editor cant tell you how to search on it.

Oh a debugger, I have OllyDB atm but I have no idea how to use it, I only used this to disable the rupiah drop on my zonserv.exe as instructed on the other thread, which worked.

Is this the right program? I tried it and ctrl+f has a different function, at even if it was the same I still wouldn't know what to search xD

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are a lot tutos on google on how to use olly.

I cant tell you which one is the right one in my case I use 2: olly and IDA Pro but that is because I like those, other ppl prefers Microsoft debugger and others, as I said there are a lot.

And you know what you are searching you are searching for the 8806 at least that is what you said in your other post

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, it seems I'm on the right track then

Yes I know what to look for but I don't know how to search for them in OllyDBG

I wanted to test it out on the Kruma Pet first and see if I can call out a different monster if I edited in on the HTLauncher

ItemID=8806
MonsterID=2396

Thanks a lot, really

Upvote 0
Back