Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need advanced developer to answer about WAN ITEM-SERVER issue

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello comunity!
I hope advanced developer can help me on my problem because from fews day im cant solve the item server problem

Resume
When i use server files on LAN IP (192.168.1.6) the server work just fine.
When i use server files with hamachi IP (25.224.x.x) the server dont work fin. First at all i get the window's error "Can't connect to ITEM-SERVER" and some bugs.
When i use server files with WAN IP (190.X.X.X) i get the window's errpr "Binding Fail"

Some solution i found
a) Some person told me to erase or change name of itemserver.txt
a) it works but with a lot of bugs, the window's error gone and i can enter to the server BUT item mall dont work or i cant see the skin of mount and other stuffs
b) Some person told me was an port issue
b)I think they have half right and half wrong because i did port forwarding on my router and pc to ports 7514 (this port use item server app), 5001, 1000 and others, disabled firewall, dont use antivirus, i tested changing the port of localip.txt or itemserver.txt and still i dont get rid of that error.
c) Some persons told me is ODBC and DB issue
c) Hmm i cant see the relationship with my problem but i think later ill try creating again the odbc and restore db

Experience adquiered
Here is where i need an advanced developer, i think i realized two thing:
- DRSVR.exe, MSGSRV.exe and itemserver.exe dont take all the information from localip.txt and itemserver.txt (below i explain a little more why i say this)

-The problem is on itemserver.exe or zones.exe

Port Data with hamachi or wan ip

A continuation ill show you and explain how app and port work on my pc:
- when i open drsvr.exe you can see on the pic how is listening on several ports (never show port 1000 like localip.txt say) and is working.
- When i open msgsrv.exe you can see on the pic how is listening on several port including 5001 wich is on localip.txt (msgsrv folder)
- When i open itemserver.txt you can see on pic how is listening on one port: 7514 (i dont know where get this port because i change the port on config.txt file and still open port 7514.
-when i open zone1.exe you can see on pic how established contact with dbsrv on port 4001 (dont know why if the localip.txt say port 1000) and msgsrv on port 5001 (this use the port detailed on localip.txt from msgsrv folder)
- When try to establish contact with itemserver's application...failed and drop the window's error.

elche27 - Need advanced developer to answer about WAN ITEM-SERVER issue - RaGEZONE Forums

That is why i think this is not a forwarding problem because my hamachi ip can establish contact with dbsrv and msgsrv, if was a port forwarding problem, i could not get any port, remember i open all port from the pic on my router....

Port Data on LAN IP
well here you can see how listening and establish with all application and how work fine!

elche27 - Need advanced developer to answer about WAN ITEM-SERVER issue - RaGEZONE Forums

Even more if you change the port of localip from msgsrv's or dbsrv i get window's error!
I really confused rigth now, i suppose advanced developer already solved it this problem so please can you help me or at leat give me hint to resolve it and can use server files with wan ip or hamachi ip!
Thank you for your time and for share you knowledge!!
My best regards!!

PS: already read most of topic on this forum but still cant find my solution T_T

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey bro you files need lan ip zones,item. etc all!! the WAN ip is for client for other peoples, and open ports

197.168.x.x for all your files

and client WAN

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello i need help also regarding about the item mall

is this corect guys please check my config

BILL_CONN sa aw111
127.0.0.1 7514 sa aw111
none none
TantraGM sa aw111
10 200

lets pretend that 127.0.0.1 is my dds static ip ..
what shouuld ip i will implement to item serveR ?
help thank you and more power to ragzone .

^_^

and by the way in my lan pc server it works properly .. thanks .

i got this on my itemsrv logs

140302 112709 GETLOSE EXEC hb_tan_gp_userinfo_se 'GETLOSE'
140302 112709 -system sql [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'hb_tan_gp_userinfo_se'.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey bro you files need lan ip zones,item. etc all!! the WAN ip is for client for other peoples, and open ports

197.168.x.x for all your files

and client WAN

Sir TantraFan ¿did you test what you tell me? Because dont work on me!

Sir, Use pher14344 files. not that buggy item server. it should be itemsvr.exe

Mr. Terrified. Im tested with his files, from heterojeno and yagamy and still havent success!!!

Please some developer who have the server on WAN IP working ¿can help us? Tell how to up the server with WAN IP or at least give us a hint to can resolve it!! Thank you for your time and knowledge!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone ¿Is, at least, selling this information? I need mount server files on hamachi WITH itemserver working!! Pay with paypal and please, LAMMER or SPAMER or that type dont send me pm coz im will not answer you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
a lot of ppl say that Mr.Terrified but in my country are not selling static IP and i must test it before if i want to rent a host and have a server of tantra :C

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Brother
i opened serves long time with itemmaill working and ip Wan follow this step:

1.- I think you cant open item server with hamachi IP
2.-The WAN ip is of the client but no for you client you need make a client for others peoples
3.- You need open ports 80, 1000,3001-3050,5001,5052,5053,7514
4.- dont turn of firewall

Fist step

Use LAN IP in all server files

Secont step

make a client with WAN IP for the peoples(serverlist WANIP.WANIP.WANIP.WANIP. if you have launcher too)
And LAN IP for you,

i think its all you need make for open a WAN Server
*your WAN ip can change if you dont have static IP

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Brother
i opened serves long time with itemmaill working and ip Wan follow this step:

1.- I think you cant open item server with hamachi IP
2.-The WAN ip is of the client but no for you client you need make a client for others peoples
3.- You need open ports 80, 1000,3001-3050,5001,5052,5053,7514
4.- dont turn of firewall

Fist step

Use LAN IP in all server files

Secont step

make a client with WAN IP for the peoples(serverlist WANIP.WANIP.WANIP.WANIP. if you have launcher too)
And LAN IP for you,

i think its all you need make for open a WAN Server
*your WAN ip can change if you dont have static IP

Mr TantraFan, i will follow your indication step by step and ill comment my experience but the 3 server files i have (pher, yagamy and hetero) have WAN IP on it, that confuse me bue anyway. Ill test it and comment. Thank you Mr TantraFan for your time and concern!!! My regards!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello bro I got your mail.

I am sorry bro I can help you with a dedicated host server or a local lan server,, but I know nothing about setting up a Hamachi server.

regards Alan110

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Mr alan, thank you for reply!
I just want to know if u managed to run full server (with item mall working) with wan ip...coz i try with my dinamyc ip and i get bindibng erropr!

thank in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi elche27

I can run all versions k3 to k6 on a host server with static ip address all dbs connect, zones, including mall and sqldeamon. all zones work with mall server , all dbs and zones have external ip, clients point to host ip.

all zones have mall ip and item.txt. all dbs and gmtoll bind to sql via config files.

lan server with 10 client pcs connected use the static internal ip address for the home server, every thing else is the same for external connection.

hope this helps bro regards Alan110

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi elche27

I can run all versions k3 to k6 on a host server with static ip address all dbs connect, zones, including mall and sqldeamon. all zones work with mall server , all dbs and zones have external ip, clients point to host ip.

all zones have mall ip and item.txt. all dbs and gmtoll bind to sql via config files.

lan server with 10 client pcs connected use the static internal ip address for the home server, every thing else is the same for external connection.

hope this helps bro regards Alan110

Thank you very much Mr alan for all details! I had headache and was very confuse! since in my country are not selling static ip, i couldnt test it and buy a host withow now for certain if working could be an economic suicide =P for me...hehehe!
This weekend after get my degree, ill checking and testing abt your concern! Should be not a problem!
Send u my regards!!

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'hb_tan_gp_userinfo_se'.

I have this kind of logs too.

Any how to fix this please?

Back