Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't Connect to ITEM-SERVER

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
So I just happen to experiment my progress in deploying my server publicly and bought a low-end VPS in OVH with Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition as my OS.

All files that I use in my LOCAL PC worked but after all the setup in the VPS Server (same settings, files, etc.) I experience this Can't Connect to ITEM-SERVER.

Please help how to solve this. I already reinstall my OS in VPS 2x already but no luck issue still persist.

Ciao!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ITEM-SERVER Issues is in IP Designation , make sure that your IP are public or static .
Check your Internet Protocol Version 4 ( TCP /Ipv4 ) .

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
ITEM-SERVER Issues is in IP Designation , make sure that your IP are public or static .
Check your Internet Protocol Version 4 ( TCP /Ipv4 ) .

It is automatically obtain IP address. So you mean I have to manually place the IP address given to me by the host?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is automatically obtain IP address. So you mean I have to manually place the IP address given to me by the host?
Yes it is .. and there is other application that will force your *.itemserver to use what IP do you want .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Yes it is .. and there is other application that will force application to use what IP do you want .

I see. So regarding the attached file you send here, is it ok that I won't use the manual procedure in obtaining IP Address and just use this application?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see. So regarding the attached file you send here, is it ok that I won't use the manual procedure in obtaining IP Address and just use this application?
Yes you can use that application for you to run the Itemserver and force your Ipv4 .

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I fixed this issue by changing the whole Server files folder Security settings. I just realized that I created a new user which I always log in to run the test server and this user was not present in the security settings.

Please close thread.

Upvote 0
Back