Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Caste level not work in K5 server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i have a K5 server, i have more of 500 users in TantraBackup00 and i use the query of SQL to copy TantraBackup00 data to GameInfo00 ->

Code:
delete from GameInfo00;insert into GameInfo00(UserID,CharacterName,CharacterLevel,
BrahmanPoint, MBrahmanPoint,Tribe,Trimurity,GuildName,GuildID,GuildRank,curtime,
Name1,Name2,Name3,Level1,Level2,Level3,TotalMoney) select UserID,
CharacterName,CharacterLevel,BrahmanPoint,MBrahmanPoint,Tribe,Trimurity,GuildName,
GuildID,GuildRank,curtime,Name1,Name2,Name3,Level1,Level2,Level3,
TotalMoney from TantraBackup00

My SQL Daemon exports successfully the Rank00.txt and MRank00.txt but all user remain Waisya Level 1, i dont understand this, becaouse all steps work.

Please help me on this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I try with that two guides of Heterojeneo:

-
-

But not work, the ODBC no have problem to connect to the database, my SQL Daemon exports Rank00.txt and MRank00.txt correctly, but all users are Waisya Level 1, the problem is the client? I use the TantraPH K5 client and all functions works perfectly, Titles, Board, Mail ( I desactivated this for no dup ), but i need to fix the Caste Level problem, any idea?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mi last log of SQLDaemon
legendtantra - Caste level not work in K5 server. - RaGEZONE Forums

My Rank00.txt data

My MRank00.txt Data

And my last Rank00.txt and MRank00.txt exports:
150329 171018 -system dbg Rank for serv00 is exported
150329 171018 -system dbg MRank for serv00 is exported

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mi last log of SQLDaemon

My Rank00.txt data

My MRank00.txt Data

And my last Rank00.txt and MRank00.txt exports:
150329 171018 -system dbg Rank for serv00 is exported
150329 171018 -system dbg MRank for serv00 is exported

it seems your logs doesn't have any problems .

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, the SQLDaemon work perfectly, Rank00 and MRank00 export correctly, but all user is Waisya Level 1

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
The instruction given by hetero is good but you have to execute the SQL Query he provided like every 30 minutes.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All step works correctly, you can see the Rank00 exported... But any player is Braman or Kashatria

Umm, it posible that in the rank00 list, there is only five members of Shivan god, it can affect to the caste level?

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I am thinking that there are old accounts in your SQL Database that were still present and those accounts were not available in your DBSRV's account folder. Better DROP and CREATE your GameInfo00 and TantraBackup00.

Also, have you clean your DBSRV's char and account folder before yous started your server?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Check serverlist.txt and tell us what you have on top. 01 - 07. Your ranking files are wrong. it should show something like this:
1 1 NAME
1 2 NAME
1 3 NAME
1 4 NAME
1 5 NAME
1 6 NAME
1 7 NAME
1 8 NAME
And so on.....
You have an extra digit in your ranking that should not be there. 1, 2, 4 represent the gods types and their ranking.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
did you fix this caste issue? I got same problem with yours, everything working and no error on sqldeamon, but caste level is still not working.

Upvote 0
Back