Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change item name problem pls. Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem on changing some name(s) of the item(s). I already edited it in the TantraParam.xml and done compiling it. I checked it on the GMTool and the name was changed to the new name, but when I login to the game the name of the item was still the old name.

I hope you guys can help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem on changing some name(s) of the item(s). I already edited it in the TantraParam.xml and done compiling it. I checked it on the GMTool and the name was changed to the new name, but when I login to the game the name of the item was still the old name.

I hope you guys can help me.

Convert your TantraParam.xml both Client / Server side

Sv_tpa for Server
Tpa for client

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Convert your TantraParam.xml both Client / Server side

Sv_tpa for Server
Tpa for client
yes forsakendev, I already did that.

I tried to login to other computer and the name of the item was already changed, but in my own computer it still using the old name. I already un-installed and installed again the client but it still the same.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make your client updated.
Paste tantraparam.tpa in your client system folder

Upvote 0
Back