Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Code Param no drop Item/ yes trade and shop item?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Buenas noches, alguien podria decirme el codigo del param donde los item se pueden poner en tienda o comercializar, pero no deja dropear, tirar al suelo, desde ya muchas gracias llevo semanas testeando con mi param pero no hay caso

Good night, someone could tell me the code of param where the item can be put in store or market, but it remains to drop, throw down from already thank you very much took weeks testeando with my param but no case

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Buenas noches, alguien podria decirme el codigo del param donde los item se pueden poner en tienda o comercializar, pero no deja dropear, tirar al suelo, desde ya muchas gracias llevo semanas testeando con mi param pero no hay caso

Good night, someone could tell me the code of param where the item can be put in store or market, but it remains to drop, throw down from already thank you very much took weeks testeando with my param but no case

Hola @ZunamiGm Tantra puede cambiar la byteclass 4098 para detener la caída,pero puede vender, comercio y vend. :)

ZunamiGm Tantra - Code Param no drop Item/ yes trade and shop item? - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello ZunamiGm Tantra you can change the byteclass to 4098 to stop drop , but can sell , trade , and vend . :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola @ZunamiGm Tantra puede cambiar la byteclass 4098 para detener la caída,pero puede vender, comercio y vend. :)

ZunamiGm Tantra - Code Param no drop Item/ yes trade and shop item? - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello ZunamiGm Tantra you can change the byteclass to 4098 to stop drop , but can sell , trade , and vend . :)
How about CANNOT be vend, sell, drop and trade?

Back