Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter Measure for Rupiah drop bug!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone could share how to eliminate this bug rampant duping of rupiah is on all servers, I see other server open only 4 maps to counter this bug and to avoid taking advantage of this bug of other players.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Someone has already fixed this issue but, are unwilling to share it for free. As far as I know it was a hex modification in the zonesrv.exe that stopped it.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
So far I've known the following that can be use for duping

Mantra to Exile (vice versa)
Emperor's Tomb to Indra Temple (vice versa)
Mandara Dungeon 1 to 2 (vice versa)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So far I've known the following that can be use for duping

Mantra to Exile (vice versa)
Emperor's Tomb to Indra Temple (vice versa)
Mandara Dungeon 1 to 2 (vice versa)

Also Shambala to Shambala Dungeon (vice versa)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Current portal that are bug. you can dup all items that can be dropped.

Exile
Jina
Anu village
Mandara dungeon 1 to 2

for rupiah

Only shambala dungeon 1 and 2.

currently what we do is disable drop for all items. for rupiah problem we are thinking of disabling the map while we cant fix this bug.

Note: Other hacker use tele hack or i dont know what do they call on it, so therefore even I disable the portal they can still enter the said map.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tell me how to dupe the ruphia then I will make modification on the zonesrv and tell here how to do it.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Tell me how to dupe the ruphia then I will make modification on the zonesrv and tell here how to do it.

Example from Mantra Portal (Zone 8) to Village of the Outcast (Zone 9)

1. Click Portal
2. Attempt to drop any amount of Rupiah you want to dupe (DO NOT CLICK OK Button)
3. Switch to the Portal Window and click to warp to Village of the Outcast
4. (Do this fast) After doing #3 make sure your Mouse cursor is beside the OK Button (Rupiah drop attempt) But DO NOT OK it yet and DO NOT MOVE YOUR CURSOR once its on TOP of it.
5. When the loading screen appears Click 1-2 times. This is assuming that you are Clicking the OK Button of the Rupiah Drop attempt in #4
6. Go back to Mantra Temple and see if there is a Rupiah Drop and check your inventory.

Now its your turn mate :)

@tantrafanatic yes that's true.
i already disable my Rupiah Drop already using Hex .

I am sure you want to share that mate.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

1. Click Portal
2. Attempt to drop any amount of Rupiah you want to dupe (DO NOT CLICK OK Button)
4. (Do this fast) After doing #3 make sure your Mouse cursor is beside the OK Button (Rupiah drop attempt) But DO NOT OK it yet and DO NOT MOVE YOUR CURSOR once its on TOP of it.
5. When the loading screen appears Click 1-2 times. This is assuming that you are Clicking the OK Button of the Rupiah Drop attempt in #4
6. Go back to Mantra Temple and see if there is a Rupiah Drop and check your inventory.

I am sure you want to share that mate.
AvAra eheheh .Sorry mate i can't do that .

Reaction score
Hello friend, sorry ... I wonder how could I fix the bug ruphias Drop editing ZoneServer like you did, as I see a post.
I hope and answer me soon, thanks :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola amigo, disculpa... me gustaria saber como podria yo reparar el bug de Drop de ruphias editando el ZoneServer como hiciste tu, segun veo en un post.
Espero y me respondas pronto, gracias :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

1. Click Portal

ive tried this procedure but i really cant dupe.. i always have app crash in my offline server

but i can dupe using items.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score

1. Click Portal

ive tried this procedure but i really cant dupe.. i always have app crash in my offline server

but i can dupe using items.

Yes it is hard to do this using Rupiahs.

Back