Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter Measure for Rupiah drop bug!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Close all portals mate and disable QZP.

that will not complete disable the bug

@tantrafanatic in my offline server mate .
but you can try in Tantra Online PH

Are you saying you are the developer of Tantra Online PH? which one? damodar or original one from GM Black?

The dupe works not only with portals or QZP, let me explain how this dupe works:
Hanbit didn't disable the UI when a loading screen is shown,the loading screen is just on top the UI which still on the back, you dont see the UI buttons (like OK/YES from a drop or Send from mail system etc etc) because are behind the loading screen but buttons still there active for clicking(even you dont see them), so not only works with portals or QZP, dupe can be done too just by switching chars or with anything that start any loading screen (better to say TAD rewrite). So the first instruction that server receive is to move to other map or switch char, then server needs to rewrite the account tad (every one knows that when a tad is in use you can't access it) so while the tad is rewritten server receives the 2do instruction like drop the item or mail rups or whatever, that tries to access the tad too but because it is in use (open) cant be rewritten (that is why ppl said you must click on certain time, while the tad still open by the first instruction) so you dont lose the item or the rups, if you drop the item the item will be on the floor and in your inventory, and if you sent a mail you will receive the mail with the dupe.

And .... Is there an easy fix to this bug? yes there is, by simple changing 1 line of code in the zone.exe. which line? I will leave that as homework for those who like to REALLY be called Tantra Developers. just 1 line on zone.exe nothing to do with xml files. And the proof of what i'm saying is at Tantra-Online.com, all portals are working, QZP is working, Mail system is working and even tho you cant dupe using this bug. Rupiah drop and inventory drop was disable just by changing 1 line of code in zone.exe.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you saying you are the developer of Tantra Online PH? which one? damodar or original one from GM Black?

The dupe works not only with portals or QZP, let me explain how this dupe works:
Hanbit didn't disable the UI when a loading screen is shown,the loading screen is just on top the UI which still on the back, you dont see the UI buttons (like OK/YES from a drop or Send from mail system etc etc) because are behind the loading screen but buttons still there active for clicking(even you dont see them), so not only works with portals or QZP, dupe can be done too just by switching chars or with anything that start any loading screen (better to say TAD rewrite). So the first instruction that server receive is to move to other map or switch char, then server needs to rewrite the account tad (every one knows that when a tad is in use you can't access it) so while the tad is rewritten server receives the 2do instruction like drop the item or mail rups or whatever, that tries to access the tad too but because it is in use (open) cant be rewritten (that is why ppl said you must click on certain time, while the tad still open by the first instruction) so you dont lose the item or the rups, if you drop the item the item will be on the floor and in your inventory, and if you sent a mail you will receive the mail with the dupe.

And .... Is there an easy fix to this bug? yes there is, by simple changing 1 line of code in the zone.exe. which line? I will leave that as homework for those who like to REALLY be called Tantra Developers. just 1 line on zone.exe nothing to do with xml files. And the proof of what i'm saying is at Tantra-Online.com, all portals are working, QZP is working, Mail system is working and even tho you cant dupe using this bug. Rupiah drop and inventory drop was disable just by changing 1 line of code in zone.exe.

thanks alot ... a great homework for the year 2016.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybee you can share wheren in 1 line of code in zone.exe for disable dupee rups and items?

need for debug it or just changing with hex?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of you asked me in PM (private message) to give a clue on how to disable the drop by just changing 1 line of code in the server side, well here is the clue.

As you all may know tantra is client-server game, which means some client operations are sent to the server which is in charge to process it, for example when you drop anything: client sent a package to the server, that package contains info about what you are dropping, server receives that package, and start to process it by running a code. So what you think will happens if when the server receives the drop request you just disable the code that process it or reject the request?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
basically it is blocked. the query is no longer there so the information packet is NULL.

No, the packet is not null, server receive it with all its info but server refuse it (do not process it at all)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eliana Gherbaz

may can i know what the line must i change for disable it? and server will refuse and cancel the dropped?

i must debug it or just change with hex?

thank you

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry but, my definition of NULL is not the same as yours.
null

adjective
having no legal or binding force; invalid.
"the establishment of a new interim government was declared null and void"
synonyms: invalid, null and void, void; More
having or associated with the value zero.
nounliterary
a zero.
verbELECTRONICS
combine (a signal) with another in order to create a null; cancel out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can i ask if whats the changes in your server... will it be like the same as Tantra Online that whenever you drop item/rups while it is loading UI the server will crash?

Hi, my server is , when you try to drop from inventory server will reject the request, server don't crash, but your inventory gets blocked, at that point all you need to do to unblock it is unequipped anything from your char

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, my server is , when you try to drop from inventory server will reject the request, server don't crash, but your inventory gets blocked, at that point all you need to do to unblock it is unequipped anything from your char

thanks for answering my question :d :d :d

Back