Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter Measure for Rupiah drop bug!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eliana Gherbaz How did you manage to make the HTSSettings converter? I have spent 6 months on this project without success because I have not located a key nor have I been able to successfully make an encryption tool that works for it and I just got jacked for $50 from that scammer Yagamy aka Gerardo Galacia Marin.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jbeitz107

yagamy its always scammer bahahaha facebook name its Gerrardo Galacia Marin

they also scam me 350$ a 2 - 3 years ago

so be carefull im curious gerardo scam you T_T

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Some of you asked me in PM (private message) to give a clue on how to disable the drop by just changing 1 line of code in the server side, well here is the clue.

As you all may know tantra is client-server game, which means some client operations are sent to the server which is in charge to process it, for example when you drop anything: client sent a package to the server, that package contains info about what you are dropping, server receives that package, and start to process it by running a code. So what you think will happens if when the server receives the drop request you just disable the code that process it or reject the request?

Is this editable through HEX or Resource only?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@master_unknown I am only asking for information pertaining to the question not an incompetent response. Thank you.

For those that are trying to sell this and rip people off. Here is your solution to stopping the rupiah drop. Don't buy it from anyone.
REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@master_unknown i am only asking for information pertaining to the question not an incompetent response. Thank you.

for those that are trying to sell this and rip people off. Here is your solution to stopping the rupiah drop. Don't buy it from anyone.
REMOVED

a great thanks jbeitz107.................................................................................

@jbeitz107

yagamy its always scammer bahahaha facebook name its Gerrardo Galacia Marin

they also scam me 350$ a 2 - 3 years ago

so be carefull im curious gerardo scam you T_T

350$ is too much bro.. what did he scammed you bro?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I currently have a dispute in paypal because of it. Tired of hearing about these little scammers always ripping people off. I got taken for only $50 but, it is about the principle. We are not made of money and have families to support as well. These supposed scammers would steal from their own mothers just because they can. I have had enough with this and only wish to pass on the information so that others don't fall for the same thing that I have. Yagamy a.k.a. Gerrardo Galacia Marin is nothing more than a common thief. I hold him at the same status as murderers and rapists because you really don't know what he is capable of if he is willing to lie and steal. Anyhow, I won't say anymore about this but, for all your efforts everyone, I ask that you remember that others want to be treated the same as you would want to be. Lying, stealing and other forms of criminal activity does not make you a better person. It makes you SCUM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I currently have a dispute in paypal because of it. Tired of hearing about these little scammers always ripping people off. I got taken for only $50 but, it is about the principle. We are not made of money and have families to support as well. These supposed scammers would steal from their own mothers just because they can. I have had enough with this and only wish to pass on the information so that others don't fall for the same thing that I have. Yagamy a.k.a. Gerrardo Galacia Marin is nothing more than a common thief. I hold him at the same status as murderers and rapists because you really don't know what he is capable of if he is willing to lie and steal. Anyhow, I won't say anymore about this but, for all your efforts everyone, I ask that you remember that others want to be treated the same as you would want to be. Lying, stealing and other forms of criminal activity does not make you a better person. It makes you SCUM.

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) thumbs up sir....

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@metan0ia forget it, i dont want remember about that.. he just said he have files nexogame original

jbeitz107 yes agree yagamy its only scammer and criminality cyber for scam people dont know who him

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
For those that are trying to sell this and rip people off. Here is your solution to stopping the rupiah drop. Don't buy it from anyone.
REMOVED

First of all thanks! Question does this disable also dropping of items (server side)?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
basically, you can stil drop rupiahs, but the server will refuse the drop

Yeah I figured that its not only the given offset should be modified. If you only do, it leave your zones crashing after you drop rupiahs.

Reaction score
Yeah I figured that its not only the given offset should be modified. If you only do, it leave your zones crashing after you drop rupiahs.

No, it will not crash the zone. unless, you modified a different offset, jbeitz and I tried that one and

worked without issues. We already did a couple of trial and errors before jbeitz shared that image, due to someone who's taking the advantage of what we have found and selling that information.credits also to eliana who provided good clues.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you are using another version of the zone, the offset will be different. Just message me and I will help you. Sorry I wrote it wrong. Was very tired. LOL

Last edited:
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
No, it will not crash the zone. unless, you modified a different offset, jbeitz and I tried that one and

worked without issues. We already did a couple of trial and errors before jbeitz shared that image, due to someone who's taking the advantage of what we have found and selling that information.credits also to eliana who provided good clues.

It will crash if you only EDIT the offset printed in the screenshot (I mean the only one line :D) without including the succeeding offsets. Not unless we different ZONE.EXE files.

Back